[m] w o o s a n

type : smut
top : san
bottom : wooyoung

plot : "don't make noise or i might let my finger slip"
based off of minecraft manhunt (@dream on yt); wooyoung is trying to protect his camp whilst his friends yeosang and seonghwa sleep, only to find a certain someone hiding in the tree lines; aiming a crossbow right at him with a smug smirk. 

reference photos bc i have perfect ones :

san

wooyoung

wooyoung

  3RD POV

3RD POV

"okay, okay.. goodnight you two.." was the last thing wooyoung had said to his friends before allowing them both to go to bed, which is why now he was stood by the campfire, kicking the amber sparks amongst small wood chips , charcoal and ash. he sighed, looking at the floor tiredly, hand weakly gripping his sword, he needed to stay alert and awake to make sure they wouldn't get in a dangerous situation. the only reason they were in a run down camp site was because they were on the move.

they were assigned by the president of their capital , hyunjin, to find and hunt down the country's most wanted assassin and criminal : choi san. what was the most difficult thing for them though was that san knew what he was doing, he was extremely skilled and hence why he had not been caught yet. his aim with a bow was immaculate and flawless, and he could dodge every swing of a blade as if he were practically air ; you couldn't hit him even if you tried. wooyoung , yeosang and seonghwa were the best guards and fighters in the capital , wooyoung could use a dagger amazingly; seonghwa could shoot anyone or anything from a mile away; and finally yeosang could defend and calculate better than anyone.  the trio knew a rough proximity and location where san was staying, a village had been raided that morning and it was unlikely for san to have travelled far.

so, when wooyoung noticed the camp fire was slowly dying out he wanted to go and get some more dry leaves, twigs and moss to keep it going. standing up he advanced towards the woods, the grass cushioning his feet as he continued to walk that way, lost in thought, dagger being twiddled in his hold. just as he was about to move into the clearing before the woods he head a twig snap from just in the forest, squinting to adjust his vision to gaze upon the tree line he froze immediately in realisation of what was happening. looking at the small glinting sharp object pointed at him, he gulped, throat going dry and eyes widening. still staring and focusing on the arrow, loaded and ready within the cross bow , his head only just snapped up after hearing a small, mocking whistle.