[m] s e o n g j o o n g

requested by : @MagiRue

type : smut
top : hongjoong
bottom : seonghwa

prompt : "be quiet baby and let me help you"
in which hongjoong and seonghwa decide to skip dance practise and hide in the bathrooms, only to get bored and find themselves making their own distractions. so yknow just the usual boyfriend hookup in the loos-

————— 3RD POV —————

holding the other's hand firmly, hongjoong placed a finger up to his own lips, gesturing for them to keep quiet, if they were going to sneak away, they had to make the other members at least believe they'd gone back to the dorms already. hongjoong lead the latter to behind a few prop up chairs, stages and general set stuff behind their rehearsal stage, watching in a focused manner as they overheard wooyoung and san complaining about the two eldest being stupid enough to ditch practise ; which was rich coming from them because they did it basically everyday to suck one another's faces off. oh well? was it woosan's business where seonghwa and hongjoong were? absolutely not. the others didn't seem too phased though, mingi was smugly teasing yunho as the other refused to believe the red haired would be in charge of practise. hongjoong ran a hand through his deep midnight blue hair, squinting as he grew more impatient- wanting the others to give up looking for the pair and just go back to the dance practise. it was no biggie.. so he didn't see why the rest of ateez were procrastinating to go back. well, he did. that's why him and seonghwa were skipping, to have a break and just have some alone time. speaking of seonghwa , hongjoong tilted his head to the side, looking over at the light pink haired male who's twinkly doe eyes were gazing right back at him.

"once they're gone, stay quiet and follow me, ok princess?" hongjoong smiled slightly at his boyfriend , lifting his hand and pecking it softly, turning his head after content with the reaction, the other's cheeks turned dark red as he silently yet hurriedly nodded; flustered by his boyfriend and what he did. when the other saw his beautifully adorable response ; he took his hand lovingly and gently into his own, fingers intertwining as they watched the chaotic six members leave once the manager started screeching at them to quote: 'get back to ruddy practising before i confiscate phones.' and of course, that made them leave. hongjoong turned triumphantly to his lover, grinning like a smug kid that had just won a game at an arcade, standing up from where he was half crouching, tugging at seonghwa's hand to guide him out and past the chairs, stepping over them as they made their way to the stage area where the members were mere seconds ago , hongjoong chuckled; winking back at hwa. "don't know about you but i think we could bath use a bathroom break?" and once more, the older male's cheeks turned pink, muttering back "ye-yeah alright.. horny man.." making hongjoong widen his eyes slightly at the other's sudden attitude.

"excuse me what was that princess? do you want to be punished?" he snapped , raising an eyebrow sternly, letting go of seonghwa's hand and stepping away to wait for his response and of course the taller out of them gawked at this , not expecting hongjoong to be so stubborn and dominant out of nowhere, he'd been acting like a giggly, immature child mere seconds ago but this new aura was full of control and dominance. gulping, seonghwa fiddled with his sleeve on his off the shoulder white flowing crop top , pursing his lips as he thought how to delicately phrase his words, stepping closer to hongjoong again, his black trousers making a little sweeping noise as they brushed together, holding his hand back out to his boyfriend, exhaling sharply through his nose when the latter cockily stepped away. seonghwa just pouted and spoke calmly, crossing his arms in front of his chest, glancing away, "hongjoong , i didn't say i was complaining about it; we just have to be c-careful? ok?" he spoke out warily with a stuttery and flustered tone, biting down on his lip as he gazed at the floor.