[m] w o o s a n p t . 1

^^ a/n: iconic hoe anthem

type : smut

storyline :
choi san is a well known stern and rich ceo for a modelling company, CHOI & co. who likes to have a little fun sometimes but can come across as a spiteful man, he really isn't though.. jung wooyoung is a sassy , worldwide sensation in the modelling industry who just so happens to bump into the wrong person at the wrong time.. but perhaps it can lead to something he didn't realise he needed.

🌚🌝

3rd person p.o.v
(a/n: do u guys want me to
do pov from the characters'
mind or keep doing 3rd person?
pls let me know haha <3 )

"jung wooyoung !!" a voice yelled out, echoing down a hallway of a busy office building.

yet again, wooyoung had taken it upon himself to storm out of another company, of course not before pouring water all over the company's ceo. he'd been making flirty comments all day and even went as far as squeezing wooyoung's upper thigh. and that just wasn't it, so wooyoung didn't want that filthy man to earn any money from his beauty.

anyway, wooyoung was long gone from that company and was running down the street, forgetting to wear a mask to cover his identity, simply in his ripped jeans with a grey oversized hoodie tucked into them. unfortunately, he didn't even have a hat and the weather was totally against him that day, it was pouring with rain.

his freshly dyed half black + half strawberry-red hair was getting soaked alongside his clothes.

muttering curse words to himself under his breath he continued running, his vision partially blurry due to the rain so when a person was approaching, he didn't realise... so unluckily for him, he ran straight into them, causing wooyoung to fall back onto the cold, wet concrete.

"fucking hell, today's going so well.." he muttered to himself, rubbing his now grazed and bleeding hand due to failing to catch himself.

"oh my gosh i'm so sorry, are you ok? are you hurt?" a low voice was heard asking him, crouching down to look at him worriedly.

wooyoung glared up at the person who he had run into , squinting slightly too, the man had broad shoulders, black hair , cute glasses , plump lips and little dimples and cutely shaped eyes.

"of course i'm fine, i just felt like sitting on the floor with a bleeding hand" wooyoung snapped back sarcastically, not bothered enough to be nice, standing up again and looking down at the person "don't act like you are worried, you probably don't give a crap"

the other person stood up, looking at him surprised, and a little hurt too, frowning slightly, going over to wooyoung once again, this time their height gap was noticeable, he was a lot taller than wooyoung.

"no, i do care and... jung wooyoung?" he asked, confusedly.

wooyoung widened his eyes, crap. he'd forgotten he didn't have a. face mask and anyone could recognise him, his cheeks go pink in embarassment but he soon pulls himself together again, cheering himself on to be the sassy king he is.

"yes i'm jung wooyoung, and what's it to you? is that really the only thing you're going to say to me after knocking me to the ground? ugh things people do for celebs these days, no common sense" he scoffed and rolled his eyes