[f] j o n g s a n g

type : fluff

prompt : "i love you more than anything"
"shut up, that's sappy."
"but you like it."
"s-shut up!"

in which yeosang and jongho are having a cute rainy day date, baking together as they flirt and just enjoy one another's company and making each other flustered with sweet actions.

———— JONGHO POV —————

humming to myself, i was walking down the corridor of my modern and simplistic apartment, making my way to my kitchen with a small smile on my face that just didn't seem to leave, as if it were stuck there. why? well, because it was raining too much to go out from the dorms to practise and rather, i got to spend a whole day with my beautiful boyfriend and have a small, cute date with him. just the thought made my heart beat increase and feel myself getting giddier, it was weird to think that just a single man on this whole planet could light up my whole life and make him act like a literal school girl. most atinys and fans think i am quite stern.. or not as affectionate as any of the others. which i'm not to be honest, i'm conservative with how i dish out affection and love.

but not in a weird way, i'm just more introverted and shy to be honest - and i'd rather privately let the person who i love know how i feel because it just adds to intimacy and meaning. with that though, i made my way to the kitchen, opening the fridge as i took out milk and then went to one of the white cupboards, opening it as i took out a glass jar of instant coffee and sugar, placing them on the counter next to the milk then, i went and turned the kettle on, leaning against the counter, after having put the coffee and sugar into two mugs- now waiting for my boyfriend to come through to the kitchen. and around two minutes later the kettle boiled , making me turn back around, holding onto the black handle as i gently poured the boiling water into the mugs, but not to the top as i still needed to put milk in. being careful with it, i placed the kettle back down onto the little plastic holder , now undoing the milk lid as i poured the smooth white liquid into both of the black coffees.

watching the drink turn from a dark brown to a lighter beige, i was a little distracted until i felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, causing me to jump a little but finish off pouring the milk into eat drink before putting the lid back on and turning around in said person's grip, grinning when i saw who it was, hugging them back as i leaned down, kissing the top of their head gently and lovingly before they laughed beautifully in return, it was like music to my ears. and then, he leaned in, connecting our lips into a soft, gentle and loving kiss - off course i reciprocated the feelings, kissing him back ever so gently and meaningfully; smiling into it as i felt happier at this being one of the first things i wake up to and probably the best. so only when we had to pull away for air did we actually stop kissing, breathing heavily as we grinned at each other, foreheads touching as we simply gazed lovingly into one another's eyes. we both weren't too affectionate around others but when we were alone it was always gentle but extremely sweet and also intimate.

"good morning yeosang, love." i grinned down at him, laughing when yeosang's cheeks briefly flushed red as he nuzzled into the crook of my neck.

"good morning to you too, ho.." he muttered out shyly before pulling away and eyeing up the coffee on the counter behind me, eyes flickering back up to gaze at my own. "sooo are one of those for me..?" he trailed off with the smaller smile which made my heart literally melt, how could a person be so adorable , i just wanted to cuddle and protect him forever, that's so unfair to know i can't.