[f] w o o s a n

stream answer cowards ^

type : fluff

storyline :
in which wooyoung wakes up early to prepare for practice later that day but gets a little distracted whilst preparing breakfast, only to be caught off guard by his crush, choi san.

3rd person p.o.v

it was a nice day, around 6am, and wooyoung had just gotten up and out of bed to start to get ready for practice. he was always one of the first members of ateez to wake up and this gave him some time to be by himself before his busy day commences.

slowly, he slides a fitting white long-sleeved shirt on and pairs it with black jeans, rubbing his eyes sleepily after, muttering random things to himself, turning from his closet and making his way to the shared kitchen.

as he enters the kitchen, he hums a tune to himself, quietly warming his vocals as he didn't want to wake his fellow members up. going over to the cupboards, he opens it, taking a bowl, placing it down and then turning to get an apple and a knife, too lazy to eat it normally so he wanted to cut it into apple slices. whilst he did this, slicing the apple, he zoned out, thinking of his friends - but one lingered longer than the others. and that was none other than choi san, the very thought of him made wooyoung's cheeks heat up.

san was wooyoung's best friend and for who knows how long.. his crush. wooyoung wasn't necessarily the most subtle with his crush but his clinginess to other members too covered it up as him just wanting cuddles from san. but something about san made wooyoung's cheeks heat up, maybe it was the way he sang so perfectly, the way he danced so smoothly, his dimples when he smiled brightly, his jaw-dropping visuals, his perfect jawline.. his laugh.. his voice.. everything. wooyoung was whipped for this man.

"it's too early to be thinking like this" he muttered to himself trying to snap himself out of his thoughts, still getting carried away, excited for how the day will end up because every day with san is his favourite day. he continued to smile and zone out whilst cutting the apple, his fingers slipping sometimes but he wasn't one to pay attention, he was too busy caught up on the thought of what san's plump, soft lips would be like on his, littering kisses on his face, whispering sweet nothings into his ear..

these thoughts made wooyoung's cheeks heat up and turn a bright red, but suddenly he was caught off, yelping quite loudly, feeling a sharp pain along his finger, only to realise he'd cut part of his finger whilst zoning out at the thoughts of his best friend.

whimpering to himself, wooyoung turned from the apple, holding onto his now cut finger, just staring at it in disbelief, unable to comprehend how he got so carried away thinking about san. though, he tensed up as he felt two arms wrap around his waist, a head nuzzling into the back of his neck, thinking this was yeosang, wooyoung huffed out of irritation.

"yeosang get off.. too early for this... i cut my finger, let me sort it out" wooyoung sighed deeply, trying to wiggle out of yeosang's grip.

or so he thought...?

this was until he felt the grip tighten, turning him around in their arms, only to end up face to face with choi san.. making wooyoung's face heat up in a mixture of embarassment and flusteredness.