[a/f] y u n g i

(a/n: from now on the pic up top is ✨💕park seonghwa💕✨)

type : angst and fluff

prompt : a prompt in which yunho and mingi argue , causing them to possibly .. break up.

(t/w: agressive words and arguing ; they make up at the end tho bbys)

—— 3rd pov ——

yunho was just doing the usual thing he did when he got back from the practise rooms, preparing food for himself. he always left later than everyone else as he tried hard to perfect his dance and vocals. he'd just done an intense two hour dance session, practising thanxx by himself so the time was now 11:30pm.

he was humming along to thanxx as it was stuck in his head, cutting up an apple as he did so, he was too focused on cutting the apple he hardly noticed someone walking into the kitchen, until he heard a floorboard creak. turning around he looked back to see no other than an angry mingi, confusing him.

yunho's features softened nevertheless, worried why his lover was angry, placing the apple and knife down he smiled gently and went over to mingi.

"baby? what's on your mind? you look angry" yunho asked soft , placing his hands on mingi's chest.

what happened next is what he did not expect.

mingi pushed him back, shoving him back against a counter, hitting his head against a cabinet, whilst the taller male angrily walked over , trapping him against the counter as he aggressively pointed at yunho.

"you slut" he spoke spitefully , the anger becoming more and more evident.

yunho simply cowered down, tearing up in confusion and hurt, whimpering as his head throbbed from being hit against the cabinet, looking up at mingi with wide eyes.

"what do yo-you mean min-mingi?" he asked sadly.

mingi just aggressively grabbed both his wrists, placing them either side of yunho on the counter, keeping him trapped and pinned down, shouting angrily at him, not caring if he woke the others up.

"you lied!! you said you were practising for two hours but you were out with fucking minho?! yunho you slut, you SLUT why'd you lie?! why'd you cheat?!" mingi shouted full of hurt, sadness and mostly anger.

yunho now began full on sobbing, confused at what mingi was saying, shaking violently.

"m-mingi i-i w-was practising th-thanxx in the s-studio. i hardly s-see minho... i-i don't understand" he sobbed.

"well then how come eden said you weren't in the studios rehearsing vocals and heard you speaking about meeting with minho, hm?" he shouted back, definitely waking everyone up.

yunho looked up at him with wide and teary eyes, confused.

"w-we were meeting up t-to discuss a surprise birthday for f-felix and jisung... and that's next sa-saturday... i-i was in the dance r-room , n-not vocal room" he sobbed, looking down at the floor.

mingi was too blinded by anger to listen to yunho's excuses , shoving him away so his hip hit the counter, about to storm off shouting "we are over, slut" before walking out, only to bump into someone, grumbling angrily and glaring at said person.