[m] w o o s a n

requested by : Miri_Chu

type : smut
top : wooyoung
bottom : san

prompt : "oh you've been a naughty boy."
san , an employee under jung&co's law firm, is caught up in an awkward situation after accidentally confessing to his boss , jung wooyoung (the ceo), whilst talking to a friend - causing him to avoid the latter for months ; but something stops him from being unable to stop avoiding him when they meet in the most unexpected of places when wooyoung is dragged out with friends. and what happens when along the way wooyoung happens to notice san always ends up leaving late a little earlier from work everyday ?

———————— 3RD POV ————————

leaning against the photocopier, his thumbnail grazing the skin underneath another nail, flicking some dirt out of it as he lazily stared at his hand, san chewed on his lower lip as he waited for his sheets to print out, more filing that was probably going to be stacked up for him to finish later. as he waited he just turned again, watching the slim white sheets were gliding effortlessly out of the plastic printer cover , typed up stuff about a new act and legislation put forward for the businesses in the manufacturing and batch production sector, which is what one of the main company's that were under their law firm worked with - which meant san had to look into it. you see, san worked for a very well known law firm, more specifically: jung&co. ltd. and their ceo, a wise, rich, young and smart lawyer and entrepreneur, jung wooyoung was extremely famous for all the cases he'd fought and had been covered worldwide on television and different news shows for his outstanding ability to win even the toughest of cases. and he was literally only just younger than san , by just a few mere months ?!

san would be lying if he said he didn't have a slight crush on his boss. could he help it? absolutely not. jung was a tall, muscular, well built male with a sharp jawline, piercing yet soft feline eyes, defined cheekbones, plump lips, sharp eyebrows, proportioned nose and such beautiful black hair that could be partially tied up into a half ponytail. if you were lucky enough to see if with your own eyes, you'd fall for him too. san was pretty convinced everyone liked that man and wheeew, he knew he did NOT stand a chance standing out to the other but he didn't care, even getting to look at him was an absolute blessing he praised namjesus for everyday. soon, the loud beeping of the printer cut the brown but blonde pie chart fringe haired male out of his thoughts, hand briefly combing the back of his curly mullet out again as he then brought it back down and took the warm papers from the slot they were now waiting in, logging out of his printing account before turning around and stepping at the same time, chest bumping into somebody else's as he gasped loudly, paperwork flying everywhere.

"fuck fuck, SHIT!!" san exclaimed, bending down and crouching quickly as he scrambled to pick the files up again, only hearing laughing from the person in front of him; so once he was done picking up the files , hoping none were dirty or folded he stood up again, scowling as he glared at the amused male standing before him. they had a smug grin and their arms were crossed, soon bursting out into laughter once more when they saw san's salty expression, making the smaller boy huff loudly , barging them with his elbow, only for the button on his 3/4 length blouse to get caught on their suit, "fuck you yunho!! a little help would have been NICE?" san snapped, yanking his arm back so his shirt was forcefully removed from where it was caught, a tiny tearing sound heard. yunho just smugly gazed at him, eyebrow raised at his stroppy little friend, "bet you'd have loved that to have been our boss, huh? love the thought of jung watching you bend down and then fucking you, uh lala~ bet sannie's feeling extra dirty minded just foR jUNg siR" yunho teased, noticing how san quickly choked up and turned a bright red; almost forgetting his friend knew of his crush.