[a/m] s e o n g j o o n g

requested by : @flrtsan
               — thanks for the req ^^

[i don't know how to explain it but 'Faded In My Last Song - NCT just really fits the vibe of this angst smut, so give it a listen whilst you read !! <3]

type : angst + smut
top : hongjoong
bottom : seonghwa

prompt : hongjoong left home after arguing with seonghwa in the kitchen, leaving him to look after the rest of ateez by himself and cook for them all - until one week later he decides he's fed up of the silence and loneliness of his hotel room, returning to a mess.

———— 3rd pov ————

"well why can't you just be here for me and help out with housework?! i just miss you being around me, am i that repulsive?!" seonghwa sobbed out, yelling angrily at him, tears streaming down his face.

"yes you are!! i'm busy seonghwa, don't ever raise your voice at me again- i'm going." he snapped back, grabbing the house keys and storming out.

one week.

it had been one week since hongjoong had snapped at his boyfriend and left him.

so now, kim hongjoong sat on the corner of a bed in a run down motel, keys twiddling in his hold as he gazed blankly out the window- deep in thought. why did he have to snap like that? grimacing even at the recollection of his boyfriend's heartbroken face as tears fell down off his soft cheeks, hongjoong snapped out of his miserable thoughts. he wanted to he back with him already, to go home, to run into his arms, comfort the other, kiss him, love him.. hongjoong just wanting everything back to normal. letting out a deep sigh though, hongjoong combed his hand through his deep blue hair , knowing if he were to go home it could result in different outcomes: another argument, kisses, tears, joy, a break up or even fucking. yeah, a wide variety, but hongjoong didn't mind three of them; interpret that how you wish. (hint: he just wanted to fuck his beautifully perfect boyfriend).

getting up from the bed, the male went to the door of his room, opening it and exiting. making his way down to the front desk he looked along the dimly lit corridor: he had definitely overreacted. and now because of his overreacting he was in such a musty place, damn, he had really messed up. once he had reached reception he did not bother to look at the staff, chucking the keys on the front desk as he walked quickly out of the entrance door; not caring about the shouts coming from behind him- so what he hadn't payed?

nevertheless he continued to walk for another 15 minutes, the motel was only a quarter of an hour from the dorms so he had no struggles getting back. hongjoong shoved his hands in his jean pockets , huffing again as his eyes scanned his surroundings : he was nearly home. he recognised the apartment on the corner of the block, associating it with the place him and seonghwa had shared their first kiss in front of. it brought a faint smile to his face, warming up to the thought of happy memories with his lover. but that instantly came crashing down again.

recollecting the events that happened a week ago, he frowned as he experienced yet another flashback, stopping in his tracks.

"i thought you loved me? why would you say i'm not good enough, hongjoong i try to be there for you, i want nothing more than for you to open up to me!!" a pink hair male shouted at him through tears.

"fuck you seonghwa, really, if you cared so much you wouldn't have been out yesterday night until 11"

"hongjoong are you crazy? we had a date night!! i was waiting outside the restaurant for three hours in the rain yesterday because you had forgotten and decided to go to a club with your friends. but had i complained about it? no!! instead i got home and cried in the shower. i can't believe you hongjoong."