[f] w o o s a n

type : fluff

prompt :
"please hear me out.."
"fine.. you have 2 minutes.." he said through a hiccuped sob.

alternative ending to the woosan smut posted before this. :)

3RD POV

"don't fucking touch me!" san shrieked, immediately pulling away from wooyoung, stepping to the door, opening it and not even looking back, "don't ever touch me again, you monster."

with that, he ran back off to his room the other side of their apartment, slamming the door shut, his sobs audible from where wooyoung stood. the younger male stood there in overwhelming surprise and guilt, immediately regretting everything he said , cowering down as he realised he loved san. he needed san. and he wasn't willing to let go of him so easily and like that, that was the last thing he wanted to do. after composing himself, exhaling shakily and combing a hand through his hair wooyoung went out of his bedroom, knowing he needed to go to san's room and talk to him before it was too late.

anxiously he walked across the apartment, spotting san's shut door already, gulping as he knocked on the door once he had reached it.

"g-go away!" he heard a muffled voice shout out to him from behind the door, his heart tugged at the tone of despair they had in their voice.

"san.. please." wooyoung brokenly managed to say, leaning his forehead against the wooden door, nerves picking up as he began to breathe heavily, heart hammering against his chest.

"i told you t-to leave me alone.." san said, letting out another muffled sob.

knowing the door was unlocked, wooyoung decided to open it anyway, unsure of the reaction he'd get because of it but nevertheless he pushed on, walking into san's room, shutting the door gently behind himself. sighing heavily, he walked over to the bed where a figure was laying underneath the covers, body shaking as they cried silently, it made wooyoung's heart break.

"sannie..-" wooyoung whispered out quietly in a saddened tone.

"no."

""please hear me out.."  the smaller begged in a broken, desperate voice, willing to go to any length just to get his friend back, to get san to listen to him.

turning around in the bed, poking his head out from under the covers a puffy, red and teary eyed san looked up at him in a lost way, chapped lips parted as he tried to think of how to respond, avoiding getting hurt again at any cost. but he wanted wooyoung to prove him wrong, to prove he wasn't as horrid as he'd shown himself to be. so, with that he timidly propped himself up, leaning back on the palms of his hands, the duvet covers falling down onto his lap, revealing his shirtless upper body, making him more self conscious and nervous but san began to reply to him anyways.

"fine.. you have 2 minutes.." he said through a hiccuped sob, avoiding eye contact, clearing his throat shortly after- he felt embarrassed he was acting so weak.

sighing in relief san gave him another chance, wooyoung started to speak, picking up one of san's hands, placing it onto his lap as he was sitting cross legged on san's bed, staring down at their now intertwined fingers - saddened by the way san flinched when wooyoung had held his hand.

"i just want to start off by saying, i meant absolutely nothing i said, i don't know why it came to my mind, i just don't know. i don't understand what came over me, i was scared and unwilling to face the truth but realising what i said and the reality of the situation i know it's something that needs to be faced. so this is why i came back. san.. i hate seeing you cry, i feel so bad and i don't think i can ever make it up to you, but i can try my best. i feel so guilty but.. but i had no reason to do it. when i was younger i had a friend, their name was yeosang.. and, when i was fourteen i realised i had more than just friendly feelings for him." wooyoung began, voice faltering at the end of that sentence.