Chapter-13

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked worried.

"I don't want stay here please. Can i leave, please please please" She requested. Her eyes glistening with tears. She did not looked up at him but kept sobbing.

Sidharth was confused. He was unable to detect anything that led her in such a condition. He saw her face again through the glass window. Her cheeks were pink and hair was mess due to constant crying. He resisted the idea of letting her stay further and instructed the driver to drop her safely at hotel and come again to pick him up.

"Oye itni toh strong hai tu, aise kyu roo ri? Go to your room and get freshen up. Just calm down please" He coaxed touching her face gently. Sana nodded.

The driver drove her off. His professional commitments didn't allow him to leave so early yet he wanted to be with her. People always think of harming themselves in these kind of situations so he just wanted be with her. He winded up his work and left for the hotel. Sidharth tried to call her while he was in car but there was no response.

Within 20 minutes he reached and rushed towards her room. He didn't know if she'll be comfortable around him but still he couldn't resist himself from not being around her. Sidharth saw that her door was slightly ajar. He was annoyed at her stupidity that she didn't lock the door. He sighed deeply and went inside only to find her sitting at the floor against the couch with her head held in her hands. She heard the sound of door being opened and lifted her face up. Sidharth quickly glanced at her.

Her legs hugged her chest, the formal coat which she wore was thrown on the bed and her white shirt was all crumbed up with the first two buttons loosely tucked up. Her loose strands of hair covered her eyelids and her tear-stained face.

"What the heck!" He gasped looking at the scenario and closed the door.

Sana looked away from him not wanting to show her condition. Sidharth came towards her and sat opposite to her on the floor.

"Hey!" He whispered.

"I don't want to talk to anyone, please" She mumbled still looking away.

"Okay I understand but listen to me once. You can talk to me" He insisted.

Sana finally seemed to be convinced a bit. She turned her face towards him but not meeting his eyes. Tears still gushed down her face.

"What's wrong Sana? Why you left so abruptly? Did something happen? Did I say something wrong to you? Tell me. " He asked all the questions in one breath. His eyes demanded an answer from her.

Sana didn't utter a word. She was too hesitant to tell him about herself and at the same time embarrassed too. She didn't want her professional life to be at risk because of her past. It's been years that she had been struggling be it in her  career or personal life. She didn't want to ruin it all in seconds. She chose to be quite. Though he kept asking her but her mouth was shut.

Sidharth was now impatient. Never in his life he had been so good to his employees but this one was not like others. He was genuinely concerned for her. But now since she avoided to talk to him, he felt that he should give her some personal space. Maybe he was invading her privacy too much. And after all he was her boss, he shouldn't be there in her room. Sidharth sighed looking at her and got up to leave.

"You can talk to me whenever you feel like" He said making sure that she listened. Sana saw him leaving.

"Sir...I want to return Mumbai today, please" She finally managed to speak while Sidharth held the handle of the door. He stopped when he heard her voice.

"What? Why?" He turned towards her and asked shocked. They were leaving tomorrow then why she came up with this suddenly!

"I can't stay here..." She mumbed. Her voice was thick and heavy.