Chapter-12

Twenty minutes before landing, Sidharth shook Sana to wake her up.

"I don't want to wake up. Last night was exhausting, I want to sleep, please" Sana ranted still asleep.

Sidharth smiled, "Sana wake up, we'll be reaching Delhi within few minutes. Come on, get up"

"Don't do this to me, let me sleep. And why do you sound like a bold man? It was supposed to be the noise of my creaky alarm na. " She murmured tightening her arms around his shoulder falling asleep.

Sidharth couldn't hold back his laugh anymore. He shook her again.
"Dear, it's not your creaky alarm but actually a bold man, I mean Sidharth waking you up, get up baba" He insisted.

Sana opened first eye to confirm of if it was actually him. Having realised it was Sidharth, she woke up with a jolt. Her arms instantly left his broad shoulders and she was hell embarrassed.

"I.. I again blabbered in sleep? " She asked awkwardly.

"I think you actually had a busy night, Miss Dixit" Sidharth let out a smirk.

"Yeah I did" Sana sighed.

They landed at the airport. Abhay had already arranged a driver and a car for their convenience. They sat in the car with their respective stuff and went off.

By the time they reached hotel, it was already 9pm and they were very tired. They went to the reception and took their respective room keys. The receptionist greeted Sidharth with a bright smile and glared at Sana.

"Seems like that lady already know you" Sana stated once they were in elevator.

"Yaa. I often stay in this hotel whenever we come for meetings" He replied.

"Ohh..."  She nodded.

Sidharth being a accomplished businessman and a managing director of a huge company was a known personality. He was admired by a plenty of people.

Soon they were in their respective rooms. It was already an hour when they freshened up. Sidharth decided to call his family especially Pihu who couldn't sleep without him. Sana too texted Miesha about her arrival. She then sat on the couch holding a laptop, tomorrow was a big day and she was busy thinking about the consequences. She decided to show her presentation to Sidharth and to know his thoughts about the same.

She wore a pair of trousers and a simple white short top, tied her head in a messy bun and walked off her room. Sidharth was on a video call with his daughter but suddenly he heard a knock at door.

He told her to wait and unlocked the door.

"Sir.. did I disturb you" Sana blurted out as soon as she saw him.

"Ahm.. Not exactly. Is everything okay? You need something?" He asked not expecting her to be at his door at this hour.

"No no. I actually wanted to show you my presentation, I mean if you're free, I would like to know your view about it. Sorry again.. " She trailed off.

"Nope. It's fine, come inside" He let her in.

"Sanuuuu.. " Pihu's voice came aloud as soon as Sidharth move aside and she saw Sana standing at the edge of the door.

Sidharth smiled. He raised his eyebrows at Sana, indicating her to take the phone and talk to her. After all, he knew how fond Pihu was of Sana and of course Sana loved her too.

"Hey Pihu. How are you? " She grinned holding the phone near her face.

"I'm fine. Aap kaise ho, mereko paintings karna h aapke sath" Pihu pouted.

"I'm also good. Mujhy bhi aapke sath paintings karni, once I come Mumbai then we'll do together, pakka" She promised her.

"Sure na"

"Yes baby"

"Okay"

"Tomorrow it's a big day for me. Can you wish me good luck" Sana sweetly aksed her.

"Wow. All the best, sab acha hoga aapke sath" She cheerfully replied.

"Thank you Pihu"

Sidharth stood behind her and brightly smiled at their conversation. They finally wished Pihu good night and cut the call.

He looked up at her.
"So... Can you just have a look please" she turned her laptop to his side once they crouched down in sofa.

"Sure"

The presentation was very well made keeping every minute detail in mind. The  background data, accounts and graphs were perfectly arranged. Sidharth was very impressed by her work.

"A very appreciable work Sana. I liked it alot, just few corrections to be made else you have done it too well. " He exclaimed unbelievingly.

"Are you serious?" She asked with a open mouth.

"Yes. You really have a bright future, believe me" He appreciated.

".. Thank you sir" She smiled.

They then rectified certain things in her presentation and finally called it a night.
Sana really liked him. He never denied helping her and always appreciated her work. And if she was wrong, he corrected her. She felt cared and protected around him.

.
Next day, they went for the meeting. Sidharth was already in the car and Sana too joined him after completing some minor formalities in the reception.

"Don't be nervous. Just give your best" He stated seeing her sweating face.

"Yeah. I'm trying not to be. By the way, thank you" She smiled.

Soon they were at they meeting hall. The room was occupied with a huge round table and all the businessmen sat across it. Some were from the company itself and some international visitors too. Sidharth and Sana sat on the chair with other people making themselves comfortable. All the companies showcased their presentations and idea.

It was now Sana's turn. Her presentation was showed in a huge projector. She spoke confidently and tried to convey her logic in the best way. Sidharth was very happy with her performance. Their idea was pretty better than other companies.He already knew that no one could stop them from getting this deal now. Soon she finished speaking.

The company's owner came forward to address the crowd when Sana's eyes fell on him. She was bewildered, her hands shivered. Her stomach clenched.
The old man probably in his 60's stood right infront of her. He looked old and was tall man who introduced himself as the owner of the company in which Sidharth and Sana went along with others of the same crowd. She wanted to just run away from there. He didn't notice her and she did not want to be too.

Sidharth sat beside her and noticed her awkwardness. She was fidgeting vigorously. He couldn't understand the reason but just chose to be quiet as he didn't want to create a scene among so many people.

As soon as the man dismissed the crowd, Sana rushed out of the hall with her bag. Her eyes were heavy with tears but somehow she controlled it till she got into the car. The driver was already there and thus she sat inside, crying.
Sidharth saw her running away but he was caught up with his colleagues and was busy with them. He wanted to go after her but his official commitments denied. As soon as he finished, he went in search for her.

When she was nowhere to be found, he asked the receptionist. And thankfully she told him that how she rushed towards the parking area. Sidharth thanked her gratefully and walked towards their car only to find her sobbing like a mess.

I've been badly caught up in attending all these family weddings. Believe me it's too boring but my mother forces me to go with her! Just mom's antics, you know haha. So just wanted to say that I was busy there so couldn't update timely. Thanks for being patient. And maybe this week also I'll be very occupied with some things. Please bear with me, will surely try to update soon.

And do hit the star icon if you liked this chapter, and don't forget to share your thoughts on the same. Will love to read it.
Thank you, love you all💖💖