Chapter-6

"You?! " He exclaimed stunned.

"I'm sorry sir for coming here without informing. But trust me it was very urgent and since Abhay was busy with some paperwork, he was unable to come  so he asked me to do the essential. I denied him alot but he forced me to no end and also said that our company will be at loss if you didn't sign these papers today, so I was obliged to be here.." Sana was so anxious that she said her whole speech in one breath.

"Hey relax. I'm not gonna hang you for this. It's just that I was shocked with your sudden appearance ...you know" Sidharth huffed.

"I completely understand sir. Sor.. " Sana was speaking when he broke the trance.

"You don't need to be sorry. Please come inside" Sidharth said politely realizing that she was standing at door from past few minutes and gestured Pihu to go in her room. She nodded.

"Thank you sir" Sana said.

She entered the house with a tinge of awkwardness. Being at his place that though an unplanned one was making her feel quite uncomfortable yet she wanted the things to go smoothly. Sidharth offered her to sit in the living room and she sat their comfortably. He sat across her just when Rita came out of her room hearing the doorbell.

"Namaste aunty" Sana wished respectfully.

".. Namaste beta" The old lady wished perplexed.

"Maa actually ye meri office se hai, just new join kiya hai abhi. Kuch office work ke liye aayi hai." Sidharth told her as maa looked confused, obviously.

"Ohh. Isliye wahi mai sochi ki I never saw her before." Maa smiled at her.

"I understand aunty. I'm sorry mai bina bataye aagyi, actually urgent tha bahut isliye... " Sana said embarrassed.

"Aree it's ok. Office ka kaam bhi urgent hota h, I completely understand" Rita said patting her back.

Sana loved her way of communicating with her. She thought that his mother must be angry seeing her but she was too different from her thoughts. The way she talked and consoled her, Sana was contened.

"Tumlog office ka kaam karo mai chai ke liye bolti hu" Maa said tactfully.

"Nai nai aunty. Mai bas signatures lene aayi thi, bas chali jaungi kuch der mai" Sana told resisting the idea of staying further at his home.

"Hey you don't need to be so formal in my house. Office ki baat alag hoti hai but ye mera ghar hai so please feel free" Sidharth finally said noticing her awkwardness from past few minutes.

".. Yeah" Sana shrugged.

Maa said Urmila to prepare tea for them and went in her room to take rest for sometime.

" So sir actually these are the papers of Maheshwaris in which Abhay forgot to take your signatures. You had a meeting with them also, yesterday. And we need to submit the file today. So please do the needful " Sana said handling over the file to him.

"Oh yes. I asked Abhay to bring the file in my cabin yesterday evening but see this guy, so careless. I don't know what to do them with them!" Sidharth spoke annoyed while signing the documents.

"By the way Miss Dixit, it's raining outside how will you travel back?" He genuinely asked out of concern seeing the dark clouds and lightning splitting the dark sky.

"That's not a issue sir. I'll book a cab." Sana shrugged.

"I don't think you will be able to go alone as it's difficult to book a cab in such weather. I'll send the papers in office through my driver. You can wait here until the weather calms" Sidharth offered politely.