Chapter-2

Guys Sidharth's mom name is RITA. I forgot to mention in the previous chapter. This is just a quick update.Thank you!

There was something about her eyes. It told a story, an unknown one...which words couldn't.
Sana was a fair looking girl, tender pink tinged her rounded cheeks and her straight brown hair covered her shoulders. She was dressed elegantly and was appealingly attractive.

Sidharth gazed at her deeply but immediately distracted himself and looked up at her with a bossy attitude. After all she was a new employee who was going to work under him and nothing else, his mind reminded him.

She passed on her documents to him and covered herself with chunni which hung loosely over her shoulder.

"It seems that this is the first time you'll be working in a company, no previous experience as per your documents.." He questioned her while analysing her files.

"Yes sir. I previously worked in an orphanage looking after poor and needy children but my degrees didn't allow me to continue that for long. Also, to run the orphanage we need a hefty amount of money which we are lacking currently. I think my little effort can improve many lives of tiny kids" Sana spoke diligently.

Ever since she moved Mumbai, Sana worked in an orphanage looking after kids and the only person she knew in that big city was Miesha, her college friend who lived in the city with her family. Though she preferred working for unprivileged children more but the dearth of certain resources convinced her to look for a job so as to help them.

"Quite impressive so Miss Dixit tell me that why should we appoint you apart from your satisfying narrative" Sidharth asked moving forward and resting his hands on the desk.

"Sir I think I can be a good employee as I'm honest and sincere towards my work. And I'm a fast learner too which can be beneficial for your company. Moreover,I also see an opportunity for me to learn and grow new skills, so we both would benefit personally, professionally, and financially" Sana spoke confidently.

"Seems to be much sorted out. I'll go through your files a bit more till then wait for the mail from the panel. You'll get to know about your selection tomorrow" Sidharth spoke getting up from his chair and held his hand out towards her

"Ok sir... Thank you" Sana said standing up and held her hand out for a handshake.

The touch sent shivers down her spine. She couldn't meet his eyes instead admired his biceps which were popping out. She was absolutely fascinated by his personality and aura.

"She's different.. " Sidharth thought as soon as they parted. The way she answered left him awestruck and he was somehow impressed by her.

Soon Sana came out of cabin and sighed loudly. Though she was very doubtful of her job but was happy of the fact that she answered confidently. Moreover, the attraction towards her interrogator made her blush and smile like a fool.

"Tu pagal hai? Fitte muh. He's your boss. Kuch bhi sochti rehti hai" She mentally slapped herself.

Sidharth came out of cabin and saw her standing adjacent to the glass door.

"Let's meet tomorrow Miss Dixit" He winked at her.

"Sure sir" She giggled softly.

.
After few hours Sidharth winded up with his meetings and told Abhay to take care of the rest. He understood and assured him.

Soon Sidharth drove to Pihu's school and picked her up.

"Hey, how was your day my sweetie?" Sidharth asked tightening the seatbelt around her.