Chapter-7

"Papa aapko chott kaise lagi?" Pihu frowned looking at the bandage wrapped in his hand.

"Kuch nai. Bas thodasa burn hogaya" Sidharth stated.

"Haww! Burn? Miss bolti hai ki burn hone se jaldi se ice lagana chahiye. Apne lagaya?" Pihu gasped.

"Ha bacha. Inhone bhi meri help ki." Sidharth smiled at her and said pointing towards Sana.

"Acha. Aap kab tak thik hogy?" Pihu asked worried.

"Soon." This time Sana said kissing her cheek.

"Aapke papa sachi jaldi thik ho jayenge. Actually meri waja se inko lag gya." She confessed.

"Ooo. Galti se maine bhi ek baar school ke staffroom mai teacher ka lunch gira diya tha. You know tab mai class ka notebooks rakhne gayi thi and teacher ka tiffin khula tha. Mera haath lag gya and the food fell down. Bhut data tha ma'am ne" Phiu scoffed.

Sidharth chuckled seeing her pouty face. The way she always spoke herself in that innocent soft tone, he was in awwe of her. Sana was listening the story with so much of concentration and giggled when she made a sad face.

"Oye. Sad kyu? Maine bhi bahut daat khaya tr se jab school mai thi. I can feel you" Sana responded in that same childish tone, consoling her.
Pihu and Sidharth laughed at what and how she said just now.

"Waise aaj toh Sunday hai na? Phir office ka kaam kyu? Please papa ko matt leke jana aaj" Pihu frowned.

"Bacha I won't go office. Bas kuch papers mai sign karne thy. And since it's raining outside Sana will go afterwards." Sidharth said comforting her.

"Okay!" She sighed in relief.

"Umm. Toh painting toh aap nai kar paoge ab because chot lag gyi" Pihu said.

"Umm..Mai aapki help karu. I'm not that bad in drawings and all.." Sana grinned offering her help.

"Yes.maza aayega. Ruko mai andar se Sare colours yaha laati hu" Pihu ran inside excitedly, to get her stuff.

"She's very naughty. Maybe you get fed up due to her antics" Sidharth raised an eyebrow at Sana.

"Not at all. I have been with children, looking after them for so many years. How can I get annoyed by these little ones. I literally enjoy being around kids. Relax" Sana said in a calm tone looking at him.

"Well. That's good then" He smiled at her.

Meanwhile, Pihu came with the canvas board from her bedroom and with different colours along with paint brushes.

They settled down in front of the couch and sat on the carpet.

"Wooww. This is so preety." Sana gasped seeing the beautiful outline of planets on the black sheet. There were small planets beautifully drew in it and stars embedded in between.

"You made it? " Sana asked with wide eyes looking at Pihu.

"Ha thoda thoda. Maine choth choty outlines banaye and papa helped me in painting stars and planets" Pihu giggled.

"Pihu is very talented ha, don't underestimate my sweetheart" Sidharth cooed kissing her cheeks.

"Yeah. She is. It's actually visible in this. " Sana praised her efforts.

"Abhi complete hone wala tha just thoda sa baaki tha, aap mereko isme help kardo, please " Pihu said with a puppy face.

"Sure! Mereko bahut acha lagega iss painting mai contribute karke" Sana chuckled.