Chapter 47 - Callan

When Mateo left, it was like the room grew smaller, like it was just me, and just Emma, and nothing else. All my attention was on her, and all my thoughts went to what she needed of me.

I loved dominating—of course, I did—but I loved the aftercare just as much. It was a much more intimate affair to have someone depend on you to take care of them when they're at their most vulnerable.

"Do you need more to drink?" I asked, taking in every part of her, to see signs of what she might need.

"I'm fine," she smiled, but it was a tired one. Her skin was bathed in sweat, and her eyes were droopy like she had to fight to keep them open.

Nodding, I rose from the bed. "I'll be right back."

Going into the en-suite bathroom, I turned on the water to the bath. I made sure it was at the perfect temperature before I pushed the drain stopper in place and started to fill the tub. Looking through the different bath oils I had, I remembered the strawberries she'd eaten at the restaurant.

She did like those, I thought as I picked one with a strawberry scent and poured some into the bath.

Satisfied, I went back to Emma. I didn't even ask if she could walk as I slid my hands under her thighs and back and lifted her up—bridal style.

Emma squealed at the sudden movement but placed her hands around my neck while I carried her to the bathroom.

Her eyes went wide at the bubbly bath, and she smiled at me happily. The smile made my heart beat just a little bit faster, but I chose to ignore that fact. I bent down and carefully placed her in the bath.

She sighed in content as the warm water enveloped her—her eyes closed the second she leaned against the back of the tub.

Undressing quickly, I grabbed the loofah by the sink; It was completely new, just for her, and just for this occasion.

"Scoot," I told her so I could climb in behind her.

Emma turned towards me and blinked a couple of times when she saw that I was naked. She slowly looked me up and down, pausing at different parts of me. I didn't even think she was doing it consciously or even if she registered it.

When her gaze stopped at my dick, I had to smirk; I'd never seen her that round-eyed before. I wasn't one of the guys who bragged about the size of their dicks, mostly because I knew I didn't need to; it spoke for itself.

The metal Prince Albert piercing glinted in the light as if it was trying to steal all her attention. Though it didn't even need to try, her eyes were glued to it. I could feel my cock grow harder under her gaze. Her tiredness seemed to have vanished for a split second, like my dick had woken her up further. Even so, nothing more than the aftercare would happen tonight.

"Move forward, Bella," I said as I stepped closer.

Shaking her head like she tried to clear it of something, she moved over.

I stepped into the warm water and sat down behind her. Sliding an arm around her stomach, I dragged her to me, plastering her back to my front.

She tensed slightly when she felt my cock poking her.

"Ignore it," I said. I still talked to her in a calm voice, wanting her to be as relaxed as possible. Dipping the loofah in the water, I brought it to one of her arms and washed it gently before moving to the next.

As I worked to get her clean, she settled in my arms, her head rested peacefully on my chest. This, right here, was why I loved the aftercare.

Emma sighed happily while I continued to wash her. I took extra care between her legs, knowing how sensitive she was. It wasn't until the water started getting cold that either of us was ready to leave the tub.

Getting up, I reached for a towel and dried myself quickly before I tied it around my hips. I lifted her out of the bath and sat her on the bathroom counter. I made sure to be gentle as I dried her off.

"We can stay the night here if you want, or we could go to my place," I offered her, wanting only whatever she wanted.

"I want to go to your place."

She smiled gratefully as I went and got her dress from the other room, along with my clothes. I hurriedly put on mine, but before I dressed her, I helped her stand and turned her around, inspecting her ass.

Stroking her tender flesh softly, I said, "I have some cream that'll help alleviate the soreness."

"Leave it. I like feeling what you did to me, and it's only a little bit sore." There was some kind of emotion in her voice that I couldn't place. Happiness, maybe?

"Your call, Sweetheart. Raise your arms," I instructed. I held the dress over her and slid it down her body. Next, I opened a makeup cleanser serviette and cleaned her face. Most of her makeup had been washed off by the sweat, so it didn't take long until she was all fresh-faced and looking even more beautiful. If she were my slave, I wouldn't let her wear any makeup. Not that she didn't look good in it—she did, but seeing her fresh-faced had me absolutely awestruck. Makeup hid too much of her natural beauty.

"Can you walk?" I asked.

Chuckling, she answered, "I'm a little shaky, but if I can hold on to you, I'm sure it'll be fine."

She was a little unsteady, and it only got worse when I helped her into her heels. Fuck it—I swept her up in my arms again, startling her a little as I did.

"What are you doing? You're not going to carry me all the way to your car, are you?"

"Why wouldn't I?" I smirked and opened the door with the hand under her thighs. I'd weight lifted a lot heavier weight than her, and it wasn't a struggle to carry her. Truth be told, I liked having her in my arms, in any shape or form.

Emma blushed as we walked downstairs and tried to hide her face by pressing it against my chest, blocking out the people who had stopped what they were doing and looked at us curiously.

When we got to the reception, Jennifer sat behind the counter reading something in a magazine, not noticing us until we were a foot away from her. There was this look she had in her eyes when she saw Emma in my arms, it was almost hateful, and I didn't like it one bit. I needed to talk to Emma and see how Jennifer had been treating her. If there was anything about it that I disapproved of—Jennifer was out.

Pausing by the basket on the counter on our way out, we grabbed her phone, along with her coat.

The temperature outside had dropped considerably since I'd gotten to the club, and I could feel Emma shiver in my arms.

I lowered her beside the passenger door, and opened it for her, and then closed it when she was seated.

The pounding in my chest hadn't lessened since we were left alone tonight, but it got more noticeable the closer we got to my home. As with the other guys, this was the first time I brought a woman home. I always figured the first one would be my slave; I never foresaw that it would be my submissive instead.

We never planned on ever having a sub after we realized what we actually wanted. I guessed when we met the special someone, we were willing to do whatever we could to get her, even if it meant denying ourselves what we craved.