Chapter 103 - Mateo

Getting back into the car, we drove straight to Desire's Den. All of us, Callan, Gideon, and me, had taken the liberty of buying suitable outfits for the club for Emma. We never knew when we'd be there, so we thought it was smart to keep clothes for her there as well.

The one and only Jennifer were behind the receptionist desk, go figure. Her smile blossomed at the sight of me and ignored Emma altogether.

I suppressed a vile shudder at the feel of her eyes on me. I've said it before, and I'd say it again, I quite honestly couldn't see what my sister saw in her.

Jennifer had had an interest in me ever since our first meeting. It was innocent enough, but the hardly hidden flirtation in her voice was tiering and wholly unwelcome.

"Hello, Mateo," Jennifer purred, trying to sound sexy.

"Hello," my voice was curt. In the past, I'd been perhaps too friendly to Jennifer for her to completely understand my uninterest.

She brushed her hair behind her back and dragged her fingertips over her collarbone slowly. "Callan is in his office. I can lead you to him? It's been so long since we've been able to talk." I could see right through her, and so it seemed, Emma could too.

Emma grabbed my hand possessively. I smiled, liking the way Emma was marking her territory, and showing the other woman that I was hers.

I didn't miss Jennifer's lips curl in disgust when she finally gave Emma some attention. My eyes narrowed at Jennifer in warning—Callan had informed me that Emma wanted to handle her instead. Still, if Jennifer said even one thing I didn't like to Emma, she was out.

"No need, we know the way," Emma said sweetly and promptly led me towards the stairs.

"Hey!" Jennifer yelled after us, and I turned around to see what she wanted.

"She's not following our dress code," she pointed out, sounding irritated, which was probably more because of the woman on my arm than her not following the dress code.

"We've got it handled. I know the rules very well," I said before turning back around and walked with Emma down the stairs.

"What a bitch," she muttered under her breath, and I chuckled. "How well do you know her?" she asked as I took the lead, walking us through the dungeon. The music and people talking were impossible to ignore. Emma tensed slightly, and I knew I'd made the right choice in bringing her here. She needed to be comfortable being here, seeing as we would visit DD from time to time.

"She's my sister's friend," I said. "But Rebecca is definitely nothing like her." She took that as an answer and didn't push it further, because honestly, Jennifer and I were just acquaintances.

Guiding her upstairs, I steered her to Callan's playroom. "What are we doing here?" she asked, curiosity seeping into her voice.

"Well, for now, we're here to get you changed into some other clothes." I walked to the closet and opened it. Aside from a couple of suites for Callan, the rest was for Emma—all in black, of course.

My hands itched from the excitement of picking something out for her to wear. I remembered how jealous I'd been when Callan sent me a photo of the outfit he'd chosen for her last week. She'd looked absolutely breathtaking in the harness and garter belt. I couldn't count how many times I'd used those photos in the nights she wasn't with me.

Choosing a corset that covered her breasts and picked out panties, both made of faux leather, I handed them to her, along with a pair of tight high boots.

"Wear this for me, Gorgeous," I commanded her, eager to see her in something I'd chosen. I knew that no matter what she'd wear, she'd still look perfect, but it was something else to pick it out myself.