Chapter 129 - Emma

Mateo leaned forward and licked a straight line from my slit to my clit, all the while keeping his eyes on mine, taking in my expression.

My mouth opened on a low moan as he kept going. Only when he closed his eyes did I lean my head back against Callan's shoulder and closed my own.

He lapped me up, each swipe of his tongue grew more frantic than the next, and my breath caught at the sensations I felt as he lost himself to my taste.

"Fucking hell. I'll never get tired of this," Mateo practically growled as he attacked my pussy with his mouth. His hands moved to my hips, keeping me perfectly still and eat me out like he couldn't get enough of me.

Gideon was still holding my leg up high, opening me to his friend. If it hadn't been for Callan at my back, this position would've been more brutal to keep. While Mateo sucked my clit into his mouth, Callan had moved on to my tits, massaging them and pinching my nipples. Stings of pleasure shot from my nipples directly to my clit, and I cried out.

"Can I come, Sir?" I gasped, not really knowing which of them I spoke to, just hoping that whichever answered would give me permission. This orgasm had been a long time coming, and there was no holding it back after their endless teasing.

"Come for us," Mateo rasped and sucked hard on my clit, making me see stars.

Pleasure wrenched its way through my body, leaving me a shuddering mess as a loud moan slipped from my lips. Mateo didn't stop what he was doing and continued to give me pleasure even as my body cried for him to give me a break. It didn't take long until he pulled another orgasm from me.

Moving from my sensitive nub, he stiffened his tongue and fucked me with it, trying to get as far inside me as he could. He didn't stop groaning as he ate my pussy, and the sounds made me burn even hotter, knowing he was enjoying himself.

My skin was speckled with sweat. Mateo had been right; it didn't take long before I was warmed up. Now, the slight cold in the air only helped with my overheated body.

After coming two more times in quick succession, I felt like I couldn't take any more. I was so sensitive tears welled in my eyes from Mateo's ministrations.

Whimpering, I tried to get away from his skillful mouth, but he held on tight. Even if he hadn't, two other men were holding me in place, including the chains I was cuffed to—there was nowhere for me to retreat to.

"Please," I cried. "I can't do this. It's too much." I looked down to Mateo's head between my legs, my eyes pleading, though he didn't see it.

"We're far from done with you. You brought this all on yourself, and now you have to take the punishment," Gideon whispered gruffly, his voice low and filled with a bass that caused my heart to pound harder in my chest.

"You heard him, Sweetheart. We own your pleasure, and we decide when and how fucking many orgasms you will have. If you haven't learned that by now, you will," Callan said before taking a step away from me and then another. I didn't know where he was going, but the support he'd offered to keep me standing was suddenly gone, and my own strength was fading fast. If it hadn't been for Gideon and the added hand to my back, all the while holding up my leg, I would've been hanging rather limply by the chains attached to the ceiling.

Four. I'd come four times. It was only half of what I'd managed before, but with zero breaks, my nerve endings didn't have time to settle down before they were lit up again.

Multiple orgasms were any women's dream, at least for those who were sexually active but try to come again and again and again and again with no breaks, and that dream was...well, still a dream but a torturous one.