Chapter 79 - Callan

"You'll only speak if I give you a direct question," I informed her. "And you're allowed to make eye contact." The thrill of commanding someone never went away; it was like a drug, powerful and addictive.

She rose up at my behest, and I steered her towards the massive St. Andrews cross. It was wooden and entirely black with padding for comfort, though comfort was the last thing on my mind tonight.

Emma's eyes widened as she figured out why I'd led her here. She shifted her eyes to me.

She suddenly looked insecure, which I could understand. The cross could look frightening for anyone who wasn't used to it, but the furniture could be both for pleasure and pain. Luckily for her, she would experience both.

When she stepped towards it and turned to me, like she suspected she would be fastened with her back to it, I had to correct her. "Other way around, facing the cross."

With a noticeable swallow, she followed my directions. I stepped closer and grabbed her right hand. Reaching in front of her for the padded handcuff fastened to one of the beams, I restrained her. I heard her breath hitch as I tightened it around her wrist, but she didn't say anything. I went ahead and restrained her other wrist too. Next, I bonded her legs. She had to spread them considerably, but not enough to get hurt.

Retreating a couple of steps, I studied her. Her arms and legs were spread, and she looked absolutely glorious in this position. I knew she was waiting for whatever came next, but I liked to build the suspense, so I was in no hurry to get started.

Her round, juicy ass drew my attention. I knew how great they felt in my hand, soft and deliciously spankable. The garter belt seemed to frame it, and fuck if I wasn't happy that I'd thought to tell her to put it under her panties, so they didn't have to come off as well.

After a few minutes, I felt she'd waited enough and went to grab what I would need for the first part. It was a flog with elk leather; it was a soft type of leather perfect for warmups since it only gave a light sting. I planned on upping the ante, but I didn't want to give her more than she could handle. No, it was better to start easy and work our way up.

Walking back towards her, I trailed the leather across her body, letting her feel the flails, so she knew what to expect.

"This type of leather will only give a light sting," I explained, sliding it from one bare shoulder to the next before moving down her back. She shivered from the feeling, and I could see goosebumps appearing along her body.

Stepping back, I asked, "Are you ready?"

"Yes, Sir," she answered, her voice shaky and nervous.

Taking a deep breath, I struck her upper back. The medium thud of the impact filled the room before Emma's intake could be heard. Waiting for a second, but with no objections from her, I continued, striking again, and again, and again.

There was a unique technique to flogging someone. If done wrong, it could be dangerous. I needed to be in control at all times and not slip up or become unfocused. I had to steer clear of certain areas, like the kidneys, and avoid wrapping—when the tails wrapped around a curved part of the body.

I aimed at different parts of her but always kept to the safe zones like her upper back, ass, thighs, and legs. By the time I was done with the warmup, she was pretty and pink. Her breathing had gotten heavier, and I knew she liked this as much as I did.

Switching to another flog, I walked closer to her. Leaning in, I spoke directly into her ear, "Did you enjoy it?"

"I did, Sir. I loved it," she said eagerly, and I could tell she was already eager for more. Her body was buzzing with need, to get flogged or to get fucked, I didn't know. Probably both.