Chapter 111 - Gideon

"What is the other thing you want to start with, Daddy?" Emma asked. I'd said teaching her to address me properly would be one of the things we would begin with. I hoped only the threat of the paddle would make her remember my title, but I was ready to follow through if it wasn't the case.

"Your hesitation. And for this session, I do not want you to speak unless spoken to," I answered.

It was an annoyance of mine; her talking without permission. For now, I would hold it to this session. And then, for our next session, she would get the same order. It would be gradual, but I had the patience to wait until it was natural for her to not speak unless she was allowed. Of course, it would only be during plays. If I'd been her master instead of a dominant, that would be an entirely different matter. If I'd been her master...well, then I wouldn't limit it to scenes only.

Walking around her, I took in her position on the floor, trying to find any faults in it, but I didn't. At least her presentation wasn't something I needed to teach her. That one, she had fully perfected. It pleased me because that showed me how fast she could learn.

I stepped towards the chair by the window and sat down. My feet were spread wide enough to make space for Emma. "Today, we'll work on obeying orders without hesitation. There will be punishment if you do not follow my command at once, but there will also be rewards if you follow them. Now, I have a few ideas for both, but I want to hear your ideas and what you'd consider punishment and reward. So, tell me, what would make you feel ashamed knowing you displeased me? And what would make you feel good?"

Emma took some time before answering, but I didn't mind. It only showed that she considered my question and thought up ideas of her own. "Praise and disapproval, D-Daddy," Emma answered at last. I didn't correct the way she was addressing me. It wasn't hesitation, only uncertainty. It seemed she had a more challenging time addressing me than my friends. Calling me "Daddy" was more taboo than calling someone "Sir," even though I knew she found it hot. So, the uncertainty would correct itself after a while; it was the hesitation I wanted gone.

"I love hearing that I please you, but...I don't want to hear it if I haven't," Emma confessed as she continued speaking, and it sounded like she had to force the last bit out.

If she didn't want to hear from me when I wasn't happy with her, then it would indeed feel like a punishment. Satisfied with her answer, I nodded. "Thank you, Baby girl. Your answer shows how seriously you take this, and nothing could please me more."

Emma shuddered under the praise, showing me exactly how much she did, in fact, love hearing it. "You may look at me." On that, she didn't hesitate as she twisted her head to look right at me. The only reason I gave her the permission was so I could see her every reaction to my commands.

"I want you to crawl to me, on your hands and knees," I said, letting her see the wickedness in my eyes. Today, I would push her out of her comfort zone to command her to do things she would feel embarrassed doing—things she would usually hesitate to do.

Her blood rushed to her face, making it as red as a tomato. I quite liked that color on her, at times. But her embarrassment hindered her too often to follow a command, and that was a problem.

For once, she didn't hesitate as she started crawling towards me. I believed the promise of punishment was enough to get her to move. Her face flushed, and the redness had started spreading down her neck as well.

My own blood pumped inside my dick, hardening it as I watched her move towards me. Merely the act of ordering her around was a massive turn-on for me. Her discomfort only made me burn hotter.

Her back was arched naturally, and her ass was slightly turned upwards. She winced at the hard floor beneath her knees, and the slight pain of hers made my dick twitch.