Chapter 23 - Mateo

Callan and Gideon's eyes were still on the scene, but I knew they were aware of what was happening in this room. How could they not? It was impossible to ignore the beauty in our midst. What was even more impossible was not hearing the hitch in her breathing as my hand wandered upwards.

I could feel her heat radiating from her center, and fuck if it wasn't turning me on even more. I leaned into her and whispered in her ear. "Are you wet for me, Gorgeous?"

Emma let out a gasp at the question. She looked up at me beneath her eyelashes and nodded with shame in her eyes.

"Say it," I ordered, biting her earlobe gently.

"Yes," She whispered back oh so quietly, afraid the other guys would hear her. But Sweetheart... they already do. I would bet my uncircumcised cock that they had their ears trained on her.

Tightening my hand on her thigh as a warning. "Yes, what?" I wasn't her dominant, but hell if I could help myself.

"Yes, Sir," She answered huskily. Those words out of her mouth were better than anything I'd ever heard. If only I could get her to say master instead...

"Good girl," I crooned, awarding her as I moved my hand the last inch towards her pussy. I smirked as her eyes widened, and her legs spread automatically. She hadn't lied; her panties were soaked.

Fucking hell, I wanted to taste her. If it hadn't been for the guys being here, I would have her spread out on the couch with her thighs on my shoulders.

Rubbing ever so slightly, I watched her reaction—the scene in the other room all but forgotten.

Could she keep quiet while I brought her to orgasm? Only one way to find out.

She shuddered as I found her clit, massaging it through the thin material of the panties. She leaned back, resting against the backrest of the couch as she looked at me through hazy eyes at half-mast.

I dragged a fingernail down along her slit and pressed the finger inside her pussy as far as it could go with the panties in the way.

A low moan escaped her lips, but it didn't seem like she had even noticed it. The guys, on the other hand, did. They gave up pretending they were even watching the scene and focused on Emma instead, their eyes glued to her body.

At some point, she had closed her eyes and wasn't aware of the extra attention she had gotten. I didn't warn her about it either as I slid her panties to the side, baring her pussy for our gaze.

Holy fuck, she was drenched. Wetness leaked from her pretty, pink cunt, and I couldn't stop staring.

Emma shuddered at the skin to skin contact when I rubbed two fingers around her slit, gathering wetness before placing them on her clit.

Each time she moaned, my dick grew even more demanding. It was painful how it pressed against its confines, but I didn't take it out.

Callan never liked being a bystander, and it wasn't any different now. He echoed my move from earlier, placing his hand on her other thigh.

Emma jumped a little at the unexpected contact; her eyes opened and widened at the sight of Callan's hand on her.

"Is this okay?" Callan whispered, he didn't make any further moves while he waited for her to answer.

"Yes," she breathed back, and he didn't hesitate now that he'd gotten his consent.

While she watched him, he slid his hand up to her pussy, a finger circling her slit. Emma didn't object, so caught up in the lust.

She closed her eyes again the second Callan slipped a finger inside her little cunt. He went in all the way to his knuckle, groaning as he did. "Fuck, you're tight."

This time when she moaned, it was loud. Now that she knew they were more than aware of what was happening, she didn't need to hide it any longer.

Callan pushed in a second finger, fucking her at a leisurely pace as we all watched her.

Gideon rose from his place at the sofa and stepped in front of it, his back to the mirror as he watched us playing with Emma. He looked pissed, but what was new?

Slowly, she lost her shyness as she pressed her cunt towards our hands, riding Callan's fingers. The sight almost made me cum in my pants like a kid in the middle of puberty.

The scene in the other room was long forgotten as we played with her.

Whenever Callan felt her growing closer to orgasm, he gave me a nod. I slowed down on rubbing her clit until the danger was over.

Again, and again we edged her but never let her fall off the cliff.

"Please," she begged the sixth time we slowed down, denying her the orgasm. Her voice was husky and desperate.

"Look at me," I commanded. I didn't like that she was hiding from us, and that was precisely what she did with her eyes closed.

Emma did as I asked, albeit hesitatingly. No worries, we would train that out of her soon. Whenever we ordered her to do something, she would do so without pause.

"What do you want, Gorgeous?" I asked, speeding up my fingers when she no longer was about to orgasm.

"I..." She trailed off, losing herself to her shyness as soon as she opened her eyes.

"Yes?" I prodded her to continue.

"I want to come," she said breathlessly. I stopped rubbing her entirely.

"You want to come, what?" I whispered huskily.

"I want to come, sir." I started rubbing her again, but just slow enough for her not to get off. When she saw I needed more convincing, she began to beg. "Please, sir, can I come? Please let me come."

With another nod from Callan, not meant for Emma to see, we made a decision. I sped up while he started fucking her harder, pushing a third finger in her.

The room was filled with her moans and the sound of her wet pussy being fucked.

This time when Emma neared the edge, we pushed her off it, continuing to rub her clit and fuck her pussy while she orgasmed to extend her pleasure as far as it could go.

As she came down from the high, she groaned as she took in all of us; with our tented pants and hunger in our eyes.

Callan held her eye contact while removing his fingers from her cunt and licked each drop from his hand. He grunted at the taste of her, and fuck if I wasn't jealous.

Soon—I would soon get my tongue on her. Just not yet.