Ask 26 and 27

( Me looking at this drawing I made of Evil Morty, in my headcanon version: I'm not going to simp for him, I'm not going to simp for him, I'm not going to simp for him, I'm not going to simp for him, I'm not going to simp for him, I'm not going to simp for him, I'm not going to simp for him, I'm not going to simp for him......)

 From 26zubiekalt: River Poochy how was it like in the zoo before u ended up with Henry Charles and Ellie 

River: I mean it was fine I guess I still miss my mommy back at the forest though..... I do care about the Humans stealing us from there and then bringing us in but I kind of want to go back home.... 

Poochy: are you kidding me? the city is awesome! Can we stay here a little while please! :3 

Henry: still trying to process the fact that they can talk I'm not drunk, I'm not drunk, I'm not drunk, I'm not drunk, I'm not drunk, I'm not drunk!!!  

Ellie: oh hey Henry you ok?

River: hi Ms.Rose! :D 

Ellie: ..... pulls out stop sign KILL IT IT'S A DEMON!!!! Runs out the door 

Poochy and River: <>_<> 

Robin: once again in the distance Ellie seems like a good choise.... but I'll look for more.... maybe that Cyborg at that one clan.... 

From 26zubiekalt: Also Charles How many times have u crashed your plane (I think you ment Helicopter but ok)

Charles: ....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... I lost count after the 1788298736536940000 th time ....................... 

Burt: spits out his coffee HOW HAVE YOU NOT DIED!? 

Charles: I don't know