Dare 32

(I sadly couldn't find the image that I was looking for so I'm just going to put a meme here) 

 From 26zubiekalt: I dare Henry to be a dog for a few dares 

Henry: what..... 

*POOF he's a dog....* 

Henry: ............... Insert barking sounds 

Corruptick Will: coming in I'm just going to check out if the victim is awak- notices the dog ...sh*t.... uhhh TY!!! 

Toy Yendo: what!!!

Corruptick Will: carries Henry I think they turn him into a dog..... you know  the "Henry" guy we had imprisoned 

Henry: (IMPRISONED!? was I captured or something?) Barks 

Toy Yendo: well now it would be more easier to lock him up 

Henry: (LOCK UP!?) Barks 

Corruptick Will: fine.. but can you get him to shut the f*ck up or something? 

Henry: bites 

Corruptick Will: OW!!! ugh.... what are we going to tell the boss.....sigh where's Robin? 

Toy Yendo: she said she was going to burn off some steam... 

Corruptick Will: good to know I guess...... 

Henry(H̷̺̜̞͎̮͓̟̹̗̤͙̬̮̖̱̻̭̦̥̖̩͊̀͆̑͗̏̀͗̔̊̑̃̒͗̔͋̾́̑̊̕͜ͅͅ3̵̘̘͖̙̦̹̟̩̻̬̹̮̬̮̞̯̞̘̻̯͙̗̻̘͈̟͍̤̘̮̗̳͓̤̝͔̀͋̂̋̒͗̊̋̈̋̀̃͌̈́̀̽̓̿̄̀̄̈́̽̿͆̐͌͆̆́̽̉̚͘͜͠͠ń̴̢̨̨̧̨͎͉̫̦͍͎͉͓͉̯̼͉̭̜̯͙͖̹̞̙̥͍̻̤̠͇̲̩̭̯̯̫̖̬̤̻̥̻̀̅̽͆̄̄̂͘͜͜͝͝ͅͅͅŔ̴̢̡̛͎̼͖̘̻͎̬̩̗̻̣̺̞̫̙̻̦̪̲̟̜̫͔̹͓̮͉͈͔̊̅̆͋̑̑́̽́͊͊͌̉͐̌͑͒̀͐̔̋̾̇̾̈́̌̎̾̌͊̏̉̈́̈́́͗̀͐̊͘͝͠͝y̸̫͎͎̩̹͔̪̆͂́̇̈́̑̓̓̓͋͘͝ ̸̗͍̻̣͚̻̰̭̠͓̘̫̱̺̪̖̱̖̞̲͔̱̯͙̥̮͈̞͓͉̪͖̙̄͐̄̀̈́̊̈̌͊̈́̊̔̌̇̓̂̿́̓́̽̄̄̓̆́͌͂͒͘̕͠͠͝ͅ): talking on the phone I'm sorry he turned into a what now...... 

Ellie: who are you talking to Henry? 

Henry(H̵̢̡̠̱͕̼̫̯͇̋̄̓̎͌̎̑́̇̊̈́̈́̚͝3̵̧̜̣̩̫̩̱̝̘̠́́̂͂̆̍̾͂͋̈́n̷̡̡̛̛̼͓̰̳͚̄͌̈́̾̈͛͐͐̎̂͝R̷͙̘͇̀y̸̢̗̬̻̙̯͖͔̿͆͗́̽͝ ̷̠͋̔͛̈͌͐̿̎̒͆͛): OH EEHHH nobody just a friend of mine that's all ...... (sh*t.....sh*t.... SH*T SH*T SH*T!!!) 

Ask or Dare (Multifandom edition)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें