Ask 22

From insanebatkid: Question: Ice Finn, what is the worst/best part of being the third wheel? 

 Ice Finn: I could name a list of how bad it is to be a third wheel, but it's mostly because of the same reason..... HAVING TO WITNESS THIS IN FRONT OF MY EYES!!! 

Beast Wirt : cuddling with Bipper on the couch well you brought this upon your self.... 

Ice Finn: sure... now don't get me wrong, I'm happy for them and I do think they make a great couple in way.... never expected it but ok, however I don't like witnessing there "love" it's why I prefer Action movies over Romance.... and to make matters worse is that I have to work with them AT LEAST 20 hours..... AND I DON'T GET PAID ENOUGH FOR THIS SH*T!!! 

Bipper: Stop complaining you little b*tch... you should be thankful we let you be a leader..... 

Ice Finn:  whatever... on the other hand the best thing about me knowing about there relationship is 2 words....... Blackmailing them ...... 

Bipper: I hate to see him smile just because of that.... 

Beast Wirt: same..... 

Ice Finn: Now obviously Bipper and Beast Wirt's relationship is a secret sooooo since I'm the only one who knows about this.... I can get away with many things because of them 

 FLASH BACK 

 Beast Wirt: opens the fridge WHO IN THE HELL PUT THE MUFFINS IN THE FREZZER!? 

Ice Finn: I did! Pulls out a picture of Beast Wirt and Bipper together What gonna do about it ? 

Beast Wirt: 0_0 .......nothing..... 

Ice Finn: ... I did ... >:D 

END OF FLASHBACK 

Ice Finn: I know that they are not going to keep there relationship a secret for ever so enjoy it while it last 

Beast Wirt: smile for now but we'll find a way to get you back at this in the future sh*t head..... 

Ice Finn: sure, sure..... you can try..... 

10 years later....

Ice King Finn: .... why did Beast Wirt and Bipper leave me with these idiots... 

Red Leader Gamer: well for all I know it was revenge of some sorts... so SUCKS TO BE YOU B*TCH YOUR IN CHARGE OF THE IDIOTIC BAD END FRIENDS NOW!!! so this is technically hell for you.... 

Ice King Finn: ... I regret Blackmailing them...