Ask 59 and Dares 58 and 59

From Lonely_Freddy: I've got an ask for everyone if it's possible: What was your reaction when you found out Matt was a dimension traveler and also that he is a dragon/locario(I made him a dragon/griffan hybrid now) Also that he was dead and is dating 3 demons and a terminator inpersonater?!?!?!? 

Black Hat: I smell a Mary/ Gary Sue here...... and not the villain type 

Gamer: hypocrite..... as for my answer possibly surprised I mean I find it cool 

Lucifer: not as cool as me! 

Gamer: .... your a fucking lazy and selfish bird demon who has many exs who died of falling of a broken bridge by a bet and lost a lot of blood and then drowned............ thanks to his Brother and his friends..... 

Lucifer; TvT ouch ok..... 

Gir; I LIKE THE TIME HE TURNED INTO A PIGGY!!!! 

Zim: well even if he is all of that stuff he has NO MATCH FOR THE ALL MIGHTY ZIMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!! 

2p Moo: does he ever shut up about him self? 

Sap: sadly no 

Evil Morty: I wish I could experiment on him but 2p Moo won't let me..... 

Revenged Henry: probably for the best......... 

Clockwork: well I'm just glad that he doesn't have to deal with time magic..... I got many trauma as a child for that- 

Ȟ̴͔̫̹̼͔̗̉̑̇̓́3̴̧̧̮̝͂n̴̼̩̤͈̝̯̈́͌̓͊͠͝R̷̫̠̩͍͓̪̄̓̍̈́̒͘ỳ̸̱̈́̿͘ͅ ̴̧͙̪̣̦͎̆́̓̈́͆̋: if only I can get my hands on him some how I could be able to use his powers for my self..... but right now I have other matters to deal with s...... 

From Rosethedespire: I dare Brainwashed Max to react to davimax 

Brainwashed Max: hey Dumbass can I use your computer for a second? 

Evil Morty: you not going to use it to look at that one rule 34 website right? 

Brainwashed Max: ............ no- 

* after searching up davimax(R.I.P. Max)* 

Brainwashed Max: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS- oh god I think I'm going to be sick..... vomits in a bucket 

Revenged Henry: I'm not cleaning that up...... 

Brainwashed Max: GET'S OF MY SCREEN!!! stabs the computer ...... Morty is going to kill me, Henry quick! make it look like Frisk did it! 

From 26zubiekalt: I dare Brainwashed Max to react to dadvid 

Brainwashed Max: I just stabbed the computer..... I'm sure Bipper won't mind me using his computer 

Later at his office... 

Brainwashed Max: alright let's see, why the fuck does he have a tab with pictures of Beast Wirt ? 

Earlier today: 

Ice Finn: Hey are going to get those reports on my desk? 

Bipper: huh? oh yeah sure 

Ice Finn: are you sure? or are you just going to keep looking at pictures of people you want to fuck.....? 

Bipper: ._. 

Back to now: 

Brainwashed Max: eh doesn't matter searches up dadvid ........ well it isn't as bad as the last one but no, that will never happen 

Bipper: that's the same thing you said when you said that Evil Morty isn't like a brother to you... 

Brainwashed max: SHIT- falls of chair I WASN'T HERE!!! runs 

Bipper: ... geez what am I going to do with him.....