꧁𝕆𝕦𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 ℂ𝕙𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕤꧂

(Kawaii's pov)
I woke up to a child jumping on me and Sebastian "Mama, Dada! Come on it's Christmas! Santa came! Get up get up!"

Sebastian sat up and pulled our child into his arms "Merry Christmas princess. Did you sleep last night? Because if you didn't Santa wouldn't have come."

"Of course I did. Let's go open presents!" "Well you need to get mommy up before we can open presents" that's when I felt that stupid demon put our baby girl on me. She started to shake me until I woke up while Sebastian went downstairs to go make me a cup of coffee because he knows I need my coffee.

(Sebastian's pov)
Once I finished making Kawaii's cup of coffee I went back up to room and my little princess kept trying to wake her up "dada! Mama won't get up!"

"Let me try something princess. This will probably work" I put the cup of coffee under Kawaii nose and saw her nose twitch "is that my coffee the way I like it? "Yep. A little bit of strawberry milk with sugar and vanilla creamer"

She sat up in bed and grabbed the coffee and took a sip "perfect every time kitty" "Mama let's go open presents! Come on!"

Our little princess ran down the stairs with excitement all over her face. Kawaii slowly got out of bed still half a sleep and I gave her a kiss on her forehead "Merry Christmas love" "Merry Christmas kitty" she purred.

We both made our way down the stairs where we were greeted with all of our pets. We had our corgi butterscotch chasing after our cat buttercup whom our baby girl got for her birthday and our piglet clover. Then Polly our panda waited at the stairs, while snowflake our white owl was on my princess's head.

Me and Kawaii made our way over to the couch with our beautiful white Christmas tree. Decorations matching the tree in every way, shape and form.

I got to say that Kawaii did a good job doing everything

I got to say that Kawaii did a good job doing everything. From having everything match and making sure our little girl wouldn't get hurt.

We sat around the Christmas tree our little princess was sitting in Polly's lap jumping up and down. I grabbed a big present that was bigger then our child. I looked at the name tag and said "princess this present is for you. I got you this present. I think you'll like it."

She started to try to take off the wrapping paper. Seeing her trying to was pretty funny. She is just a year old so I wouldn't expect anything less. After awhile Kawaii helped her. She opened it and found a pink cat plush sitting right in front of her.

Kawaii gave me the 'you really got her another plush' look. I smiled at her and nodded. "What do you say to daddy princess?" "Thank you dada! I love it all nice and pink. The cute little paws!"

She came and hugged me tightly and I tackled her with kisses. "Dada stop! It tickles" "that's the point princess. I just love you too much"

I could just see Kawaii's face with a smile on it. I then handed Kawaii two presents "I think you'll enjoy one more then the other~"

Kawaii's eyebrow lifted a bit and opened one of the presents which contained a locket with me her and our little girl in it when she was first born with a nice pink heart necklace.

The second one contained a pink sexy bra and panties set with pink cat ears and heels. The blush on her face said it all. "T-thank you Sebastian. I really loved your gifts."

~Time Skip To The Evening~

The whole day was a good day. We went over to my brothers house to give gifts and eat a Christmas dinner. I ended up carrying two sleepy girls in my arms and a bunch of plushies that our baby girl got. "You know I just didn't want to walk right? I wanted my strong kitty to carry me."

I softly smiled and just chuckled "of course that's what you wanted to happen love. Plus I didn't mind carrying you at all. Your not that heavy."

I placed her down on the couch and kissed the top of her head "why don't you go make two cups of hot chocolate while I put this sleepy princess to bed?"

Kawaii nodded and went off to the kitchen to make two cups of hot chocolate. While I went up and put the little princess to bed carefully putting her pjs in without waking her up.

I walked back downstairs and Kawaii was adding some whipped cream, marshmallows and chocolate sauce to the hot chocolate. I came up behind her and snaked my arm around her waist. She gave me a little kiss on the cheek when she handed me my hot chocolate and made our way over to the couch.

We both sat down and just cuddled a bit. "Isn't it nice to just sit here and cuddle and drink hot chocolate on this late night?" I kissed the top of her head and smiled.

"I got to say it's nice. The whole day was pretty nice. Just spending it with everyone we know and love was amazing. I'm just glad we have so many amazing friends to share this moment with."

A few more hours passed and Kawaii fell asleep cuddled up to me, so I picked her and walked up the stairs and to our room. I placed her in the bed and then took off my shirt and laid down next to her cuddling her back into my chest.

I gotta say that this was the best Christmas I have ever had~

❤︎Hello friends! This chapter was a little Christmas special I thought of. It also gives a little teaser to one of the new characters that will be entering the book soon! I hope y'all have Merry Christmas or if you don't celebrate Christmas then just happy holidays,and make sure you stay safe!❤︎

ꨄ I also have a little surprise for y'all. I know like no one asked for this, but since y'all have been really supportive towards this book I shall do a face reveal.

 I know like no one asked for this, but since y'all have been really supportive towards this book I shall do a face reveal

Well this is me. Yes I know I'm ugly, but who cares right! There are some people who already know what I look like because I used to Roleplay and they seen me. I just dyed my hair so I may not look the same.

Well Happy Holidays you y'all! ꨄ