꧁𝟡 𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕙𝕤꧂

~9 months along~

(Kawaii's pov)
This baby is taking forever! It's been 9 months already and it's past the due date. This little girl is still in me and doesn't want to come out! So me and Sebastian got one of those yoga balls to see if that would help any. We went to the doctors already and they said she's completely healthy, but she's just taking her time to come out.

Sebastian has taken the these past few weeks off work, and the young master told me I could stay home just in case something happens during work. Me and Sebastian would go on small walks in the evening. Snowflake my little white owl haven't left my side since I was pregnant. He's always by me no matter what happens, and he's tried to attack Sebastian sometimes if he tries to touch my belly.

Snowflake is just too adorable so I can't get mad at him. He went out and got one food for me once in awhile because he's my smart little owl!

I was bouncing on my yoga ball and Snowflake was just staring at me while I did this. Sebastian was just reading a book with his adorable little reading glasses. I slowly got off my yoga ball and made my way over to the couch and snuggled up to Sebastian. He put down his book and wrapped his arm around me "this is why I love you. You've been waiting so patiently for this little princess to be born that you're willing to do anything. You've waited over 9 months which means the baby should be coming soon."

He said as he kissed the top of my head. Snowflake flew over and landed on top of my belly and taking Sebastian's hand off it. I softly chuckled and petted Snowflake "well I think little Snowflake here will watch over our princess all day everyday till she moves out and gets older."

Sebastian pouted a bit and just sighed giving Snowflake a glare. I knew Snowflake wasn't going to move no matter what happens in this time. He started to cuddled up into my chest giving Sebastian a look while doing it. It's just funny seeing how this demon is mad at an owl for just cuddling up to me. "Now there's no need for the both of you to get mad. There's enough of me to go around, so no fights alright?"

They both gave a little nod and just looked away from each other. I could tell little Stellina was getting excited because she started to kick me like crazy. Snowflake was confused and gave a little 'hoo' sound. He started to fly around me and Sebastian hooting like crazy. The both of us were confused "what's wrong Snowflake?"

That's when I felt something run down my leg "S-Sebastian I think my water just broke."

"What in the world do you-" that's when he looked down at me and saw I was sitting in a pile of water and my pants were soaked. Right after my water broke that's when I felt a horrible cramp start. "Ugh! That hurt! Snowflake fly over to Raven's house and get her over here just like I taught you. Now go!"

(Sebastian's pov)
I was freaking out! The baby is coming and we had no clue. I helped Kawaii go up to the bedroom because we wanted to have an at home birth. We talked to the doctors and they said Raven could help with the birthing progress.

We got the to the bedroom after a few minutes of walking up some stairs. I started to grab towel and everything we needed. I kissed the top of Kawaii's head "don't worry it will be alright. I'll stay with you through all of this. Just remember I love you very much."

That's when I heard a knock on the door. I quickly ran down the stairs to open it. Snowflake just flew into the house up the stairs to Kawaii. I looked straight at Ravens and just said "follow the owl. He'll show you where Kawaii is. I need to grab her yoga ball just in case. I'll meet you up there."

Raven nodded and made her way upstairs while I grabbed the yoga ball. I know she'll be okay and she'll be a great mother, but I hate seeing her in all this pain. Just knowing that she'll in all that pain hurts me. But in the end we get our little princess in our arms.

I guess this is it. I guess in a few minutes or hours our little princess will be born and I'll be a father to the best child out there~

❤︎The baby is coming! So the next chapter will probably be about introducing little Stellina into the world. I'm so excited about this part in the story! Well I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and make sure you get sleep and drink water!❤︎