꧁𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖꧂

(Kawaii's pov)

*walks out the front door and smells the air* ah what a beautiful day to be in this world. *sees you, and smiles* Why hello reader! You must be wondering who I am, and why your here. Well I'm Kawaii Michalis, The Queen's Cupcake!

I know I'm dressed all fancy and everything, but I wasn't always like this. I worked for Ciel Phantomhive before I had this amazing life. This just comes to show that working hard will get you anything you want in life.

Now for why you're here. I heard that you have been doubting yourself. Thinking you're not good enough and go after your dreams. Well I'm going to tell you my story. I felt the same way, just like how you're feeling right now. I thought I could never do anything, but I had amazing people helping me with everything and I can't thank them enough.

Now sit down, pour yourself a cup of tea and get ready to here an amazing story called "The Queen's Cupcake"

{Authors Note}
Thank you for choosing to read this book I could never ask for anything better! I know the story may not have the best grammar or spelling, but I am trying. If you have any suggestions on writing stories please feel free to let me know.

❤︎That's it for now! Remember there are people that love you for you❤︎