꧁𝕆𝕦𝕣 𝕆𝕨𝕟 ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕?꧂

~7 hour time skip~

(Kawaii's pov)
As soon as we got home from Sebby's place we both rushed up to the washroom, so I could take the pregnancy test.. I don't get why I was scared to do so. I'm good with children and they love me, but am I ready to have one of my own?

Sebastian sat outside the door waiting for me to take the test. I don't get why he's nervous. He's not the one who might be carrying a child in them! Of course I'm nervous as well, but I think I'm ready. I helped Grell with her kids and I helped Raven take care of twins because stupid William left her once she became pregnant..

I was walking back and forth in the washroom waiting for the five minutes to pass. These five minutes took so long. I wanted to just know if I was pregnant or not..

The five minutes were up and I grabbed the test off the sink counter.. I took a deep breath and looked at the test. I-it was positive.. IT WAS POSTIVE! IM GONNA BE A MOM! I ran out to Sebastian with a smile on my face and tears rolling down my eyes. "Love are you alright? You're crying and smiling at the same time. I'm confused-"

I showed him the test and his jaw dropped. He picked me up and spun me in a circle giving me a kiss "we are gonna be parents!"

He placed me down and smiled brightly. He got down on both knees and kissed my belly softly "you hurry up and grow baby.. daddy wants to hold you in his arms."

Sebastian looked up at me with a huge smile on his face. He kept kissing my belly and slowly stood up and kissed me again. He was happier than I've ever seen him. Well of course he was happy when I said yes when he proposed to me, but this is as happy as I seen him all week. "Looks like my kitty is excited to become a father huh?~ well I think you'd be a great father." "And I know you'll be a great mother. You're so good with kids and treat them like your own. But you need to take it easy alright? I don't need you stressing out over things!"

Sebastian picked me up bridal style and brought me downstairs to the couch placing me down and laying his head on my lap facing my belly. I giggled at him and started to play with his hair as he placed kisses over my belly. "Kitty that tickles you know." "Well these kissed aren't meant for you this time. They are meant for my little baby that we made together!"

He poked my belly with a smile on his face after he said that. "Aww but I want kisses as well!"

"Well you need to wait your turn for kisses. Plus I've been kissing you for a year, so you need to share your kisses with this cute little baby inside you."

He gave me a little smile and went back to kissing my belly. He really is adorable when he gets excited like this. He may seem like a tough demon when he's around other people, but when we are home all he wants are cuddles and kisses. I got an idea and smirked "well if you don't give me kisses I won't give YOU kisses and cuddles later."

I chuckled and pushed Sebastian off the couch and he looked up at me with sad eyes "b-but I need my cuddles and kisses.."

He barred his face in between my legs kissing my thighs. I just giggled and patted his head "then you need to give me kisses as well~"

Sebastian shot up and tackled me and started kissing all over my face. I laughed as he did this. "All *kiss* the *kiss* kisses *kiss* in *kiss* the *kiss* world *kiss* for *kiss* you!" (Yes this actually happened in my roleplay- it was so adorable-)

"You'd do anything for kisses and cuddles kitty." I flipped Sebastian over and laid on top of him. Why do you need a body pillow when you have a hot demon fiancé!? He pulled me closer to him and kissed the top of my head while moving his hands down to my butt. "Kitty you better not do what I think you're gonna do-"

"And what if I do?~" he smirked and slapped my butt. That stupid demon is gonna kill me one day because of everything he does- yes I still love him and everything, but still. He can be annoying. "I can do this because you're mine. Which means my two pillows and you're butt is mine."

Yes he named my breasts his "pillows". Of course he kept squeezing my butt and kept kissing me non-stop.

But one thing is for sure. I'm excited to be a parent with him~

❤︎ Ehhhh! She was pregnant! I love how my Canadian came on there when I did "ehhhh". But how cares because Canada is da best UwU. Well anyways I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and make sure you get sleep and drink water!❤︎