꧁𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕒𝕥𝕖꧂

(Sebastian's pov)
It's been a year since Kawaii has been working for the Phantomhive manor (I'm too lazy to write little details which aren't important so yeah!). I finally convinced the young master to let me and Kawaii have a day off! Which I got to say I was surprised he said yes to it, but most of the time we don't know what he's thinking. I plan to take Kawaii out on a picnic and just have a relaxing day.

(Kawaii's pov)
"FINNY I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WEAR!" I yelled and kept trying to try on different outfits. Me and Finny have gotten close through out this year I've worked for the manor. I got to say he's like the big brother I never had. "Kawaii clam down, he'll think your beautiful no matter what you wear. I know he will. Plus I wouldn't let you go with him if I didn't think so" Finny said in his normal high pitched voice, but trying to sound all tough and shit. Well Finny was more then just a big brother, he was more like a overprotective big brother.

"Kawaii why don't I try something. I went shopping awhile ago and may of got some clothes for you knowing this event was coming up." He ran to his room and came back quick. Before he came back I fixed my triple D bra to make my breasts more comfortable. Once he came back he put the outfit down on my bed and started to dress me up. I really did feel like a little kid.

Once he finished dressing me he called Mey-Rin into the room to do my hair and makeup. Finny was telling her what he envisioned and Mey-Rin did as told. This took an hour and a half to do put by Finny's smile I could tell it was worth it all. I made my way over to my body mirror and looked at myself speechless. I-I looked absolutely beautiful!

 I-I looked absolutely beautiful!

(The outfit. I do not own these pictures)

(Finny's pov)
I knew Kawaii would look wonderful in the outfit I chose for her! Am I the best big brother or what!? I'm the only one Kawaii told about her going on a date with Sebastian. Which she's lucky I know Sebastian well to say yes for the date. "Now Kawaii there's some rules. 1) no kissing. Kissing will get you no where. 2) no touchy touchy stuff on the first date. I don't need my sis getting touch in that way."

"Yes dad" Kawaii softly punched my arm with a smile. That's when we heard a knock on the door. I told Kawaii to stay put so I could see who it was.

I slowly opened the door to see Sebastian with a bouguet of pink roses. "I-is Kawaii here Finny? I'm gonna be taking her out for a nice little dinner tonight.." he said trying to stay calm ask he can. "Why yes she is here, but there's some rules we need to talk about" I started to reach for his tie to pull him down, but then Kawaii stopped me. "Finny that's enough."

(Sebastian's pov)
My god Kawaii looks absolutely beautiful. I smiled at her and handed her the pink roses I got for her. She took them and handed them over to Finny "put these in a vase for me please, then put the vase on my dresser please"

I really couldn't stop staring at her. I can't believe I got this lucky with a girl. I put my hand out to her and she took it before giving Finny a kiss on the cheek before we left.

"I have the perfect place where we can go. No one else is there during the day which where be perfect" I softly said and she wrapped her arm around mine. This spot was on top of a hill which where we could see the beautiful town of London. I came here a few hours earlier so I could set a little table up with a white table cloth and some fancy plates with pink flowers around the rim.

We started to walk up the hill and I could see Kawaii was having a hard time getting up the hill because she was in heels. I picked her up bridal style and walked up the hill. She rested her head on my shoulder as I walked up the hill. I got to say I really took a liking to Kawaii. She makes me the most happiest demon in the world. I couldn't ask for anyone better then this pink cupcake in my arms.

We finally made it up the hill and I placed her down. Kawaii walked over to one side of the mountain to look at the view as she fixed her dress. All I could do was just stare at her beautiful figure. Her perfect pink hair in her pint flowing in the wind. My god she was just perfect.

I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Sebastian you really picked a wonderful view! I never seen anything so pretty in my life!" A wide smile came across her face.

"Well it's not as beautiful as you my dear" I kissed the top of her head and held her close to me. After a few minutes of looking at the view I brought her over to the table and sat her down in her chair, and started to place the food on the plate.

~Time hskip because I lazy to explain the date~

(Kawaii's pov)

That dinner was amazing! Sebastian was amazing. No he was more then amazing he was talented.

Sebastian picked me up again as he used his demon speed to get us back to the massive Phantomhive manor. He softly put me back down and we both walked up the stairs and straight to my room.

It was such a wonderful night that we had. I don't think anything could of been better.

(Sebastian's pov)
I walked Kawaii back to her room. This date went better then I thought it would of went. We had long conversations and talked about little things. She really is a special woman.. I want her as my own.

Before she walked back into her room I grabbed her hand "K-Kawaii can I ask you something?" I stutter because I have a fear she's gonna say no..

"Of course you can. Is something wrong?" I took a deep breath and finally told her how I felt about her "Kawaii ever since I saw you I couldn't help put fall for you. I couldn't help just wanting you for my own.. so what I want to ask you is would you be my girlfriend?"

A bright smile appeared on her face. "I thought I was the only one who caught feelings" she softly said. I pulled her close to me and lifted her chin up. "S-Sebastian?"

I kissed her soft lips. I couldn't hold back anymore I needed her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she wrapped her arms around my neck. I pulled away from the kiss and smiled "Is that a yes?" I chuckled.

She kissed me again and went into her room and I followed "of course it's a yes dum dum" and she kissed me again. She changed into her pjs and laid down on her bed.

I then laid down right next to her and pulled her close to me. I finally had the girl of my dreams all to myself!

Kawaii slowly started to drift off to sleep. She cuddled into my chest and fell asleep in my arms. I rested my head on her as I started to slowly fall asleep as well~

❤︎ Hewwo friends! I connected with one of my friends which I haven't talked in a month. She said she loved this book and said a bunch of other people did to. I didn't know that this book would get this much love. I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and make sure you get sleep and drink water! ❤︎