꧁𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕃𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 ℙ𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤𝕤꧂

(Kawaii's pov)
It was earlier in the morning on July 13. The sun was shining and it was a peaceful morning. "Mama Dada! Guess what day it is!"

Me and Sebastian slowly woke up and gave Stellina a little smile. Sebastian reached his arms out to Stellina and she jumped in and hugged him tightly. Sebastian pulled her close to him and gave her a kiss on her head "Happy birthday princess."

He said in a really sleepy voice. Stellina started to play with his hair and of course he just let Stellina do so. Let me tell you she has him wrapped around her finger.

I rubbed Stellina's back with a smile on my face. "Happy birthday my little princess." She cuddled up to Sebastian and he just let out a huge smile. I leaned in to give Sebastian a kiss, but a little hand stopped me from doing that, "Nu! Dada kiss me, no you."

I don't know why that kinda hurt. My own daughter saying I can't kiss my own fiancé. It is her birthday after all, so I just mind as well do what she wants. I let out a soft laugh and sat up in the bed looking down at the both of them. "Well I guess you won't get your gift from me and daddy then. Plus it's something you've been wanting."

I got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom starting to her ready for the day. I picked out my outfit the night before and got ready. I did my everyday make up look with a cute pink dress.

(Her normal makeup look is just that pink eyeshadow thing and eyeliner from the other chapters

(Her normal makeup look is just that pink eyeshadow thing and eyeliner from the other chapters.)

When they say you don't care what you look like when you become a mom they really mean it.

It took me an hour to get ready which meant Sebastian had to get Stellina ready. He's pretty good at getting Stellina ready. I came down the stairs and saw Stellina getting her hair done.

She looked so adorable "Mama!" Stellina came running over to me with a smile on her face.

(Stellina's outfit)

(Stellina's outfit)

I picked her up and gave her a kiss on the cheek "Looks like someone is excited. Is it because Daddy gave you one of your gifts early?"

"Well I couldn't find anything cute for her to wear, so I wanted her to wear the new dress I got her!" Sebastian walked up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist.

I let out a sigh before he grabbed Stellina from me and headed outside to the backyard. Let's just say me and Sebastian stayed up late getting this all ready. I even made the cake myself!

 I even made the cake myself!

I got to say it turned out pretty good

I got to say it turned out pretty good. Some people might say "Oh you're spoiling your daughter."

So what? I'm just glad I was even able to have her... but that's a story for anything time.

Stellina started to get all excited and started to run all over the place was Sebastian put her down.

Sebastian just wore the same thing he wore for the gender revel.

He's not really the best at picking out outfits for himself, but he said this outfit had a lot of meaning to it

He's not really the best at picking out outfits for himself, but he said this outfit had a lot of meaning to it. Which I see why because it was the outfit he found out it was gonna be a baby girl we were having.

As Stellina ran around the backyard Sebastian wrapped his arm around me and placed a kiss on my head "I think we did good making this little princess. What do you think?"

"I think we did an excellent job kitty." We stood there watching Stellina just running around looking at things.

After awhile she came back to us and hugged us. Sebastian picked her up and pulled me into a hug. "What did I do to get the most amazing girls in the world?"

The smile on his face was just something else. I could see him tearing up a bit, but he was holding back. I grabbed his hand and gave it a little squeeze.

This is the moment I knew there was a meaning in life then just living.

Being in this world with these two is better then anything I could ask for. Sharing my life with these two is never boring just an adventure.

Next thing you know is this little princess will have kids and be all grown up. I don't think I want that to happen.

But for now, I'll make sure I make these years last~

❤︎I wonder what it would be like if me and Kawaii met irl. We'd probably just be talking about random shit. Yep most likely! If anyone has any questions about this book or even about the characters please feel free to ask questions and I might do a chapter where I answer your questions! Anyways, I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and make sure you get sleep and drink water! Love you all!!❤︎