꧁𝕋𝕒𝕤𝕜𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕒 ℙ𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕙𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕒𝕟𝕥꧂

(Kawaii's pov)
Sebastian takes my hand to lead me to Ciel's office. I can't stop being excited over the maid uniform! It's so beautiful and pink! I look up to the tall raven haired man just looking down and smiling at me. I wonder what's he's thinking. Well, I do know what he's thinking. I'm not just a simple girl. I'm a witch!

I know witches have a bad reputation, but I'm not like other witches. I'm the opposite. Yes I may of did stuff that I wasn't proud of.... like killing a whole town... but that's not important! *laughs nervously*

We arrive at the office that Ciel is working in. How could someone like this have a huge office? Well he does work for the queen, so that's probably why. Sebastian opens the door for me as he bows his head as I walk in.

(Ciel's pov)
I hear the door open and I look up from my paper work. Oh it's the new maid with Sebastian. She seems really excited to be here. It's probably just the uniform she loves. Pink does fit her well.

"Hello miss. I hope you're enjoying yourself here. It seems like you are. But I believe I haven't caught your name when we meet? May I ask what it is?" I say looking at the pink haired girl. She kinda reminds me of a my little pony. "Oh! My name is Kawaii!" She said in a high pitched tone. Well I guess I should explain to her what a Phantomhive servant is meant to do.

"Well Kawaii. Welcome to the Phantomhive manor. We are pleased to have you here and working for us. Now my name is Ciel Phantomhive which you probably knew, and this is my butler Sebastian Michaelis. Your job as a Phantomhive servant is to work your hardest and protect everyone in this manor. No matter the costs. I also know your not a human because everyone here really isn't "normal". But we all manage. Now I just ask you to listen to your orders and do the best you can"

I see Kawaii nod with a smile on her face. She must be excited for this. Well she better be. Because being a Phantomhive servant isn't always easy. Now let's see if this my little pony thing can last as my maid~

❤︎ Hewwo! Woah I'm surprised I did this chapter this fast. I've been forcing on writing more so I hope this is good! Well I'll leave you here! Have a good day/ afternoon/ evening/ night my loves. Make sure to get sleep and drink water! ❤︎