Chapter 22

Momo goes to the corridor because the living room is noisy with the survivors and a little dog.

She turns on the camera, happy and content that's she's finally found a perfect spot for her vlog.

"This is day 5 of the apocalypse." She begins in a hushed voice. "The time is now 2pm. It is irrelevant because time seems to have come to a standstill. Every second passes by us painfully slow."

"Faster. Mmh." A moan sounds from behind a closed door. "Fuck mmh right there Nayeon-chan."

Momo turns off the camera, swearing to herself that she's never going to try and make a vlog again.

Dahyun frowns slightly when she hears a rumble in distance. Hairs on her skin stands to attention and her acute senses are telling her something is going to go terribly wrong, soon.

"Do you think Nayeon-chan likes Aera back?" Sana questions, as she casts a wary glance to where Aera is trying to put her moves on the older girl.

"She's just too dense to realize shortie is hitting on her." Tzuyu replies. "She definitely doesn't feel a thing for her."

"How are you so sure?" Chaeyoung queries as she takes a seat across Sana and Dahyun in one of the chairs around the dining table.

"Check this out." Tzuyu remarks.

The girls watch with curious eyes as she goes to place her bag of crisps on the coffee table in front of Nayeon, who's now shifted to the couch before the television.

Tzuyu comes back to the dining table and joins the other girls. "Round 1. Here it goes."

Jihyo and Jeongyeon take a seat on either side of Chaeyoung, interested in the fun experiment going on.

"Aera." Tzuyu looks at the younger girl who's putting down her mug of tea in the sink and points to the coffee table. "Can you get me the bag of crisps over there please?"

"Sure." Aera smiles, never wanting to miss a chance to go near Nayeon.

As she goes, she adjusts her top that has a plunging neckline in a way that puts her ample breasts on show.

She reaches the coffee table and bends down, propping her chest up and gives Nayeon a sultry glance. "Am I hiding your view?"

"Yeah." Nayeon replies off handedly as she tilts her head to the side to watch the television.

Aera huffs and leaves the place, bringing the bag of crisps back to Tzuyu.

"See." Tzuyu says nonchalantly. "She has no effect on Nayeonnie."

The girls look at her with awe and surprise, wondering how she got so clever.

A smug grin grows on Tzuyu's face when she sees Mina walk into the kitchen, fresh from her shower, her blonde hair still a little wet and sticking to the black turtle neck top she's wearing.

"Now check this out." Tzuyu lifts her shoulder with an air of superiority, confident she's at the top of her game.

She goes and places the bag of crisps again on the coffee table.

"I don't think it's going to work." Chaeyoung states when Tzuyu comes back to the dining table, pointing at Mina with her eyes. "She's wearing a turtle neck top."

Tzuyu waves her hand dismissively. "Here goes round 2."

"Minayah." She calls the girl who's making coffee for herself. "Can you get me the bag of crisps over there, please?"

Mina, ever the sweetest thing, gives her a warm smile. "No problem Tzuyah."

Everyone at the dining table watches with bated breath as she approaches Nayeon and bends before her to pick up the crisps.

Nayeon's eyes travel away from the screen and wanders from Mina's blonde hair down to her chest, where the wet hair is sticking and making a thin outline of bra slightly visible.

She swallows thickly and licks her lips with hungry eyes.

Mina catches her eyes and flushes brightly.

Tzuyu puts on an innocent face and mutters a thanks when Mina drops the bag of crisps before her.

"Wow." Chaeyoung exclaims softly. "You were definitely right."

Tzuyu shrugs, proud of herself. "Now this is how folks, you find if someone is into you."

Sana leans across Dahyun to grab the bag of crisps before Tzuyu.

Dahyun's face turns a bright shade of red.

Sana settles down back on her chair, grinning to herself and mentally thanking Tzuyu for the tried and trusted method.