Chapter 1

There's an eery silence that surrounds them as the van drives them to to their destination. Momo sighs because she's got a cold and an encore stage is the last thing she wants right now.

Next to her, Mina is playing a game on her phone and Jeongyeon is sitting across her trying to distract her from the game every now and then.

The van comes to a sudden halt and the driver's eyes widen as he looks ahead of him.

"Why is everyone running?" Chaeyoung glances at the people speeding past them looking scared and terrified.

The clouds overhead them are dark. The van shakes lightly when more running footsteps creates a low tremor on the land.

"Mister, are you okay?" Sana asks a man whose eyes look livid and unfocused. His one ear is missing and both of his lips has been bitten.

"Don't pull the window down." Nayeon stops her just in time as she takes a good look at the scene around her. There are people screaming and yelling, some on top of others, biting into human flesh.

"What the fuck?!!" Jeongyeon exclaims when she sees a man with his face torn off run toward the van at a maddening speed.

Jihyo gulps thickly and demands her driver to start the engine. He is too stunned to move when the man hops on top of the hood of their van, drawing rattling breaths and making a low growling moan that chills everyone's blood.

"Move!" Nayeon pushes the driver away and takes control of the steering, her heart beating loudly in her chest.

"Nayeonnie, be careful." Dahyun yells as Nayeon swerves to the side a bit harshly, throwing everyone in the van to the left. The man on the hood stumbles and gets thrown off into the tar road.

Nayeon's focused eyes avoid obstacles and people on the way as she speeds through vehicles that are tipped over, police cars lined up in disarray as the cops crouching behind them take aim at the demented humans and shops that are damaged and broken. After a few minutes they finally come to a stop on a deserted road.

"What the fuck is happening?" Chaeyoung rubs a hand to her temple as she paces back and forth in the empty street. There are trash cans overturned everywhere and a nearby petrol station is on fire, the smokes darkening the autumn clouds even further.

Overhead, fighter jets crosses the grey morning skies with a gigantic roar.

Nayeon scoffs because she thinks it's pretty obvious what's happening. "A zombie apocalypse."

"This can't be real." Jihyo mumbles as she kicks a stone on the road to a safe distance. "This happens only in films, not to Twice."

Tzuyu, the voice of sanity, looks around warily for signs of the deranged humans. "Just because we're Twice doesn't mean we're exempted from apocalypses." Her eyes quickly scan the surrounding. "Haven't you seen Hollywood films? Even the Presidents barely survive a zombie apocalypse."

Jihyo scowls. "They're still films Yoda."

Momo sniffs into her sleeves. "Does this mean we're going to die?"

Nayeon wraps an arm around her shoulders. "Not when I'm around."

Sana swoons at the older girl. "Isn't she hot?" She asks Jihyo who scowls back at her. Now is not the time to drool over Nayeon.

"I'm scared." Mina's voice is low and shaky.

Nayeon cups her hand in hers and looks into her eyes. "Don't be, I'm here!!"

Mina smiles at her gratefully.

"We need a plan." Jeongyeon declares, stepping in between Nayoen and Mina's linked hands making Nayeon roll her eyes. "We need to get somewhere safe if we want to be alive."

They all begin to speak at the same time, giving their ideas, talking over each other, until Jihyo yells at them loudly to stop.

"Why don't we get to the studio first?" Their driver suggests.

It sounds like a good plan. Maybe their management is better equipped at handling a zombie apocalypse than the girls.

After a while of driving in silence, everyone lost in their own thoughts, they arrive at the tall white building with large glazed windows.

"Why does Mr.Chin look so angry?" Momo whispers to Tzuyu who refrains herself from snorting.

The security guard lets out a low growl when he hears the sound of the car in the compound.

Nayeon turns the steering swiftly to the right, dodging him last minute as he begins to run after them.

"Maybe we should stop." Momo states as she glances with empathetic eyes at the man who's chasing the car. "I think he wants to tell us something."

"Something along the lines of baby you'd taste so good in my stomach." Tzuyu chuckles and Jeongyeon smacks the back of her head. Apocalypse or not, nobody is allowed to hurt Momo.

When the tires of the car comes to a screeching halt in front of the studio, Nayeon grabs the handle of the door to step out to survey the surroundings.

Mina lays a hand on her wrist. "Please be careful, Nayeon-chan."