Super Sized Mcshizzle is Back! (And already having difficulties)

Will
"Yeesh dude! Give some respect to the man who died and came back to life." Leo complained as Nico loosened his hold.
"What do you want from my sister Valdez?" growled Nico as he finally released Leo from his death grip
"She used her semi-superior knowledge of the modern world and taught Calypso how to text and call."
"What's wrong with that?"
"Calypso won't stop. My phone has been ringing off the hook and I get a text or call almost every-"

He was interrupted by a buzz coming from his pocket. Leo hit answer and brought the phone up to his ear.

"Not now Calypso. I'm complaining about technology. Yes. Sure. Okay. I know! You have told me twenty times now. Okay I understand. OKAY! Bye Calypso."

He hung up and looked at Nico exasperatedly. He then looked around the room because he was receiving the death glare from him. When his eyes landed on me, I diverted my attention to one of the interesting leaf fragments that was stuck to my shoe and Leo looked amused and embarrassed at the same time.

"Was I interrupting something?"
"No. Now leave."
"Where is your sister?"
"In California now leave."
"Okay okay! Yeesh!"
"LEAVE!"

Leo darted out the door and scampered off to the dining pavilion where Calypso stood tapping her foot looking very angry holding a picnic basket in her arms. Nico shut the door again and sprawled out on the bed directly across from me and I had this strange need to mimic him. I stood and as Nico glanced over I did a huge exaggerated imitation of the flop he did on to his bed. I then purposely fell out of the bed onto the cold concrete floor and rolled across the aisle separating the beds. Once I had reached the foot of his bed I slowly peeked over the edge at him. He just sat there staring at me for what seemed like hours. I slowly pointed at Nico and then carefully brought my finger in contact with his nose and said "Boop!" Nico touched his nosed and asked

"Boop?
"Boop beep bop boop beep beep bop!"
"What in the world are you doing?
"I am speaking in the language of boop to possibly make you happier."
"Okaaaaay?"

Nico then proceeded to boop me on the nose and I went from sitting to crouching as I slowly booped him back. As soon as my finger had come in contact with his nose I sprung up and ran around the room until I reached the farthest corner from Nico. He sat up looking confused. I laughed and shouted "Chase me Death Boy!" That was it. That was the final straw. Nico got up and with half amused half annoyed look on his face as he proceeded to sprint towards me. Gods he was fast. I took off running and pushed open the cabin door. I dashed all the way to the abandoned chariot race track and hid under the bleachers. I sat and waited for Nico to come find me. I waited for what seemed like hours. I finally got up and tromped towards the dining pavilion when I heard the lunch bell. Why didn't Nico come looking for me? I walked towards where Nico was sitting and noticed that he wasn't sitting alone. Some girl was sitting across from my Death Boy and it wasn't Hazel because her hair wasn't the right color and Hazel doesn't wear a green beret.