Nico

Short chapter but an ending that will guarantee my death.

My eyes cracked open and I groaned. Why did I have to be awake? I heard the door to the bathroom lock and realized the that must have been what woke me up. Curse that
guy, whatever his name was. I tried to fall back asleep but I couldn't. Great. He had robbed me of my sleep. I huffed a little bit. I was so completely bored the I decided to look at the clipboard sitting on the end of my bed. I was going to be here for another three fricken days. I muttered some curses under my breath.

I jumped a little when I heard a thump coming from the bathroom. He had been taking forever in there. I knocked and got no response. I knocked again yet still he remained mute. Then I rummaged through some of the drawers for the extra key I knew that they had. I looked everywhere then finally spotted it sitting on top of the door frame. I jump for it and missed. I tried again and again. Finally giving up, I pulled a stool up underneath the door. I snatched the key and pushed the stool aside in case I needed to get out of there fast.

I shoved the key into the lock and turned it until I heard the click meaning that it was unlocked. I turned the knob and slowly pushed open the door about a foot. I stuck my head in and when I saw what was happening, I cursed. I was no stranger to cutting especially since I've had a near death experience with it. I was so depressed that I cut too deep and started to bleed out. I had luckily been rescued by...Will. My head started pounding and I fell to my knees from the pain. I yelped as it all came rushing back to me. I screamed bloody murder and let my head fall onto his chest. I tried to clear my head. Sitting here crying wasn't going to help. I knew that I was too weak to lift Will and bring him to his bed so I rushed out of the bathroom and pressed the nurse call button until someone came through the door. It was Spring with a slightly bored look on her face. "What is it this-" she stopped abruptly when she saw my tearstained face. "Nico are you okay? Are you hurt?" I shook my head yes and then tried my best to explain the situation. "Will-bathroom-bleeding-head hurt came back-panicked-got you-Will!" I gulped for air and ran into the bathroom with Spring hot on my tail. She survey the scene and immediately held him up by his shoulders then looked at me expectantly. I grabbed his feet and we brought him to the bed Spring began running around and doing all this other medical stuff then she told me to get all of the other people. I ran out and screamed "EMERGENCY!" That caught the attention of several people. I ran back to the room only to hear the monotonous beep of the heart monitor and see the face of a very apologetic Spring.