Nico

Hey people! 1.74K views!!! Yay! Love you people in a totally non weird way. Please let me know what you think! Also, be prepared for a cliffhanger. Teehee!

I walked into the room and looked at the two beds. He hadn't said that they were in the same room. I shifted nervously on my feet as Will pulled off the covers in order to have them washed for me. "We're in the same room?"
"Yes. You sound nervous about that."
""I am a little"
"Nico, we've slept in the same bed. More than once. Why are you so antsy about this?"
"Because last time we weren't living in the same room."
"How long are you staying?"
"Until that place doesn't look like a vampire's house."
"But time wise"
"About a month"
"Better pack a bag"
"The cabin is already under renovation"
"Your stuff was in the infirmary. Did you repack it before you left?"
"No. Was it you who went through my stuff?"
"No"
"Then how did my clothes get in the drawers?"
"I don't know. The infirmary automatically moves your stuff to the drawer next to your bed. And back again after you've left."
"Wait. So if I go to the infirmary now my stuff wouldn't be there?"
"No. It moves the stuff back to where it was."
"So like my bedside dresser for my clothes."
"Yes"
"GODS I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE AND SAVE MY CLOTHES!!!!"
"What?!?"
"I SOLD THE GODSFORSAKEN DRESSER!!!"
I dashed out of the room and out of the cabin. I ran to my cabin which currently lay bare. I screamed in frustration and sank to the ground the bones in the walls dug into my back as I rubbed my temples. All of the sudden my memory surged back into my brain. Rachel uttering a prophecy for Will.

Revenge for the world shall all monsters seek
The newcomer does become very weak
Bent on the forces of evil they rise
And by the hand of the weakling whom shall soon demise
A friend will fall and another will cry
Only to be lifted by surprise

I clutched my head as more thoughts flooded into my head and I barely took notice of Will sitting next to me. "I know that was all of your clothes but there is no reason to be this stressed about it. You can just borrow mine." I hardly even processed what he had just said before I snapped at him. "It's not about that"
"Well then what is it then?"
"You didn't mention that you received a prophecy." Will stared at me in shock as I stood and walked to the Big House. I had decided that I couldn't live with someone who constantly lied to me. Even if it was to protect me. Actually that made it worse. I could hold up just fine by myself and I had no need of his shenanigans. The only other person who came on the quest was Cynthia. Maybe I could actually trust her to tell me the truth.

What you think about my prophecy? I suck at poems and would appreciate it if you could suggest a rewording of it. Because I left you guys on another cliffhanger, I will try to update faster and/or make it a longer chapter. I know. I'm sorry that I'm evil.