Seeing Ghosts

Nico
I was following Will when I bumped into a girl who looked exactly my older sister but this girl looked to be about the age of ten. I looked down and gasped She wore a floppy green beret just like Bianca and even had the same hair color as her.

"Bianca?!?"
"I am sorry you must have mistaken me for someone else. My name is Bella Amico nice to meet you."
"I-I am uh...N-Nico di Angelo"
"I must look very similar to someone who is here do I not?"
"Dead-ringer"
"Was that pun intended?"
"What pun?"
"I have been claimed as a daughter of Hades"

That was the last thing I remember before waking up in the infirmary. This time it wasn't Will who was standing over me it was some other person. I sat up and accidentally bonked our heads. They sat back rubbing their noggin as I did the same. It was Bianca-no-Bella. I apologized and started to explain to her why I fainted but she stopped me and told me that Percy had filled her in. I started to scowl then I kind of forgot how to finish scowling it had been at least a year ago that I had last been angry at someone so instead I just frowned. I had only been out for a few minutes and we had time to become good friends before lunch. We sat together talking about redecorating the cabin to make it a little brighter. Will plopped down on the bench next to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I extricated my self from his grasp and introduced him to Bella.

"Bella this is Will and Will this is Bella"
"I never met Bianca but from what you have told me she looks exactly like her. Green beret and everything."
"Nice to meet you too?"
"Oh sorry. Nice to meet you Bella."
"It's fine I was only teasing."
"How did you meet Nico?"
"He passed out in my arms after he met me."
"I rescued him from killing himself. He was shadow traveling had passed out and was losing substance. I had to keep him in the light while I carried him to the infirmary otherwise he would have fell right through anything solid and died."
I called Will out "I recall you prohibiting me from shadow traveling and forcing me to spend three days in the infirmary."
"I've heard it both ways."
"The only way anyone in the camp has heard it is my way."

We finished up lunch and Bella ran off to go meet some new people. Will and I made our way down to the beach. Today Will decided to act like an idiot and carried me on his shoulders in a fireman's carry saying he was practicing infirmary fire protocol. I knew he was lying but I still played along as he carried me across the beach.