Nico

I know that everyone hates the author who advertises for themselves in their books. Sadly I am going to briefly promote my other book because it's similar to this one and you guys like this crap I give you. So I recently fell in love with Tratie and I have a fanfic called Flowers and Kit Kats. I would appreciate it if you checked it out. You can post all your frustrations at my self promotion in the comments. By the way,7.18K views and 500 votes. I have come to the point that I am past freaking out and instead am starting to accidentally drop my phone when I see how many views and votes and stuff. It's not good for my phone. Is someone rereading each chapter a whole bunch because that's the only logical explanation. I seriously don't understand why you guys just eat up my awful stuff. I really appreciate it though and I'd like to thank everyone for being so awesome. Also warning: sort of emotional chapter because I feel like it.

I was sitting under an oak tree. It was a beautiful day but I couldn't find the sun or a source of light. Maybe a cloud was covering it up. The grass was a shade of green that wasn't to harsh but wasn't drab either. I couldn't feel any wind but there was a breeze rustling the leaves on the tree. Bianca was walking up the hill. I smiled and patted the ground next to me. She smiled back and sat but she felt distant. "It has been a long time, mio fratello."
"Yes it has"
"One might say it has been too long."
"One might indeed. But I have found a way to survive and get along."
"I have noticed that you seem to be relying on that Apollo boy the most."
"Yes. His name is Will. I have found that he is there to comfort me when I need him most and even when I don't want him there. I love him." Her face turned ugly and she raised her voice so that she was shouting in a menacing tone. "You stupid boy! He will hurt you! He will rip your foolish heart out and stomp on it! He could never love you! No one ever loved you!"
"Bianca?" I squeaked. She stood and I rose so that she didn't have the advantage. "You imbecile! You have shamed us! You never been anything but a disappointment! Boys do not like other boys. It is not the natural order of things. On top of that, you used to love the very person who is responsible for my demise! I hate you! Everyone hates you! Even the boy who claims to love you hates you!"
"Will does not hate me." My voice was dangerously low and I was in a defensive stance, ready to protect myself. "Oh but he does stupid child!" She almost sounded gleeful. I was pushed to the ground from behind and violently kicked onto my back. I saw Will's face but the voice almost sounded fake. "I do indeed hate you." Those were the last words I heard before getting stabbed in the chest.

My eyes flew open with a snap and I rolled over to face the clock on the bedside table. It read 12:03. I groaned and turned back to face Will so that I could snuggle into him but he was gone. I heard Bianca's taunting voice in my head. See, no one loves you. You are alone in this world. I stood and walked over to the window, admiring the view and loving how the moonlight seemed to flow through the trees almost like water. Arms snaked around my waist from behind and a head rested on my shoulder. I grabbed one of the arms and twisted it around, almost twirling the person so that their back was facing me. I brought their hand right between the shoulder blades. "Ooooowwww! Death Boy! That hurts!"
"Oh it's you."
"You sound disappointed. Since you know it's me you can let go now." I dropped his hand and turned back to the window. Arms wrapped more slowly and tentatively around my waist. I grabbed his hands and pulled them to meet making a full circle. His head rested on mine and I leaned into him. He sort of rocked us side to side and didn't speak. The silence was so comfortable I didn't even think that much, I just breathed in the scent of my Will. I was content until I recalled my dream. "Will?"
"Yes my darling?"
"Why were you out of bed?"
"Bathroom"
"Ah. Do you hate me?" Will stopped rocking and spun me around to face him. "Who gave you that idea?"
"My dead sister and you."
"What? when-oh... Nightmares again?"
"Yes" I sucked in a ragged breath. No, I couldn't cry. Not here, not any where, not in front of anyone. A tear started down my face and I cursed it's very existence. Will tilted my chin up and brushed away the tear. "I'm not crying."
"You aren't"
"There is no way that I'm crying"
"No way." Will echoed. Then I cried. He took me into his arms and kissed the top of my head. We stood there as I wept and he held me. I kept repeating the same watery words over and over again. "No way."

When my tears died down again, Will led me back to the bed and dragged his fingers down the lines that the tears had made down my face. "Do you want to know the real reason I was up?" I sniffled and nodded in reply. "I also had a nightmare. My sister was disowning me. She kept going on and on about how stupid I was and how guys don't like guys she ranted about how if I had been there, I could have saved her. If I had walked my sister to school that day, I could have saved her. The last words we ever exchanged were words of hate and spite. She was arguing with me about who had eaten the rest of the cereal and taken the toy. Now I realize I was the older child and I wasn't supposed to want the toy at the bottom of the cereal box but I wanted it so badly. We argued and she left for school, slamming the door in my face. The last words she said to me were 'I hate you.' I'd had a nightmare where she repeated that to me over and over. Tonight though, she told me that you hated me. That you never even loved me in the first place. That you only said yes to me out of pity. I then got hit by a car and the person in the drivers seat was you." Now he was the one with tears streaming down his face. I held him and stroked his strawberry scented hair. "After I had woken up I just- I just couldn't deal with it. So I got up and washed my face. Then I come back to you asking me if I hate you and it's just so overwhelming. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I just- I can't-"
"Hey"
"Yes?"
"I love you. I would never hate you. Your going to be fine. Yeah?"
"Yeah. Hey Nico?" He sniffled, "I'm not crying either."
"No way" I smiled
"No way"