Will

I feel so truly evil! It's wonderful! Feels in this one too. Mega feels. It is a short one but I hope to be updating so much sooner than my previous gaps. I am the worst author ever for not updating faster. I deserve to be scolded. Oh by the way, I almost went unconscious when I saw that there were 10.3 K views and 740 votes. I am not kidding. I ran into a pole and fell to the ground because of it. Luckily I have a hard head. THANK YOU SO MUCH MY WONDERFUL LITTLE FLYING CARPETS (I am weird so that is my new nickname for you readers)!!!!!

I felt a tiny sting of pain in my arm which suddenly turned into an entire section feeling like it was being pulled off. I screamed so loudly that people would have heard me all the way in China. Nico was alive. He wasn't dead. I couldn't even cry with happiness as I seemed to have run out of tears. I watched with my face contorted in a painful expression as a scab started to form on my arm. I felt elated. Ecstatic. Until the person sitting nearby noticed my excitement. And my scab.

I slumped back trying to hide my happiness over be able to heal him. I smushed my arm between me and the wall and swallowed my pain. I gave her my best death glare and she narrowed her eyes at me. I stuck out my tongue and her gaze never wavered. She stalked over to me and gave me a good smack upside the head my hands shot up to clutch the stinging area and Cynthia took it to her advantage so that she could examine what I was hiding. Her eyes widened and then she moved to smack my other cheek. This distraction took my healing powers away from Nico and suck them back into me leaving me exhausted from the effort and unable to try again. He woke up and the she-monster turned back to her computer where she kept the program that controls the robotic me. "We can't have you healing him, now can we?" She questioned as a fake me walked into the torture chamber.

She was sick and twisted. I spat some curses at her and struggled against the chain. "All set up!" She chortled cheerfully. You would never have guessed that she was talking about hurting someone. "Now to take care of you little Will!" I scrambled as far away from her as I could get and pretended to be frightened of her. She laughed and advanced towards me. As soon as she got close enough, I tackled her and whacked her head against the cold concrete floor. I heard a satisfying crack of her nose and a small scream. I pulled her head up by the hair and then slammed it down again. No sound other than a dull thud. She was unconscious. I had no time to celebrate the small victory. I had to rescue my Nico. I paused and listened to Nico's conversation with the robotic me. He knew that it wasn't me. He knew.

I would have needed enough tissues to stop a tsunami had I not been pumped full of adrenaline. My mouth hung open. He had made the robot glitch. Mind. Blown. I took a bobby pin from Cynthia's bloodied hair and used it on my chains. Thank Gods for the Stoll brothers. I couldn't wait to go through doors. I jumped through a window.