Will

I felt my self get chills at the mention of how he entered his coma. I wish I had the luck of forgetting why. "You really don't want to know."
"Yes I do"
"It would damage the coping mechanism of your brain though"
"I want to know Solace"
"You have selective amnesia"
"What in Zeus' name does that have to do with how I passed out?!?"
"If I tell you the memories could come rushing back and cause you a great deal of pain."
"You don't know half of the pain that I've felt"
"I don't want to injure my favorite patient"
"Tell me now or I will march out of here and ask somebody else"
"Okay okay I'll tell you!"
"Finally"
"But you have to stay in here for observation for the rest of the week"
"Fine. Tell me already!"
"Well you see you got mad at Percy and Jason. You pinned Percy down and-"
"I know this part Will. Just tell me!"
"So you see after Jason left the cabin, you decided to slam the door behind him. You stomped around in circles cursing. It was amusing at first but soon you started to get a murderous look in your eyes. I hate to break it to you but you killed Jason and Percy."
His eyes narrowed as he spit out seething words. "LIAR! SO HELP ME GODS I WILL MURDER YOU IF YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED!"
"Yeesh! Calm down death boy!"
"Tell me!"
My voice dropped to a whisper as if saying softly would prevent me from becoming upset or angry. "I almost lost you" a single tear made its way down my face. I had to keep it together. I must be the harsh and analytical doctor that I was trained to be. No matter how much someone means to you, you can never cry while in the same room as a conscious patient. "We had a traitor amongst us and they-they tried to kill you."
"Will?" He spoke with the utmost caution. As if to avoid spooking me. He opened his arms for a hug. I wasn't sure as to whose benefit the hug was for. I jumped out of the chair I had slouched into and squeezed him tight. He was my lifeline and I didn't want to let him go. Sadly the moment to let go came when that traitorous little monster spawn walking to the room. My arms unwrapped Nico, whose face had turned blue from lack of oxygen, and instead wrapped my hands around the demon's neck