LOST || THANK YOU PAPA

IM BACK 

YOU CAN'T GET RID OF ME 

INSOMNIA IS HERE AND SHE AIN'T GOING NO WHERE

SO I GUESS WRITING IS A GOOD THING FOR IT 

THIS IS THE SECOND TO LAST CHAP 

I REPEAT SECOND TO LAST CHAP 

I N S A NE 

STARK TOWER - AVENGERS TOWER 

MARIA STARK SMILES AS SHE GENTLY TURNS THE CAMERA OFF.

Sighing she spins in her chair.Every since she moved to Stark-Avengers tower her papa has been with her as much as he can.

He asked a lot about what she remembers when falling.

And still Maria has no idea what happened ?

She knows she fell ? and that's really about it.

The ten year old bounces in her seat.Her papa said that her uncles and aunt should be here soon.

When she came back,her Uncle Bruce immediately pulled her into a hug.She knew her uncle needed it and she's not complaining.Her Uncle Bruce gives the best hugs...other than her Aunt Natasha.Nothing can beat Aunt Natasha hugs.

Maria is interrupted as she hears the sounds of someone knocking on her door,and then said door is being opened. "Your ready to go greet the gang baby."

Maria spins in her black chair, smiling at the sight of her dad in a band tee and jeans ""Yeah papa i'm ready" hoping of her chair,she walks towards her father in order to grab his hand,giving one last lingering look at the camera on her table she smiles "Thanks"

Tony smiles down at his daughter as he leads her towards the common room "For what" as they make their way to the room.Maria smiles as she sees her aunt and uncles sitting with smiles on their faces at getting to see their niece alive and well "For everything"

Tony watches as the redhead spy immediately rushes to give her niece a big hug.the others all rushing to join in.

And in that moment,Tony could say fully well that these people,these people were their family.

And he wouldn't trade it for the world.

NOT ME CRYING WHILE WRITING 

OH GOD I'M SUCH A MESS 

I HAVE SO MANY TISSUES IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY 

ONE MORE CHAP FOLKS AND THEN

IT'S THE END 

OF THIS BOOK I STILL HAVE THREE MORE AND THEN

E N D G A M E 

OH GOD,NIGHTMARES ARE GONNA HAPPEN 

MARVEL MEME OF THE DAY