LOST || THE DEATHS OF THE STARKS

WHAT IS GOING ON GUYSSSS

HOW ARE WE TODAY 

I HOPE WE ARE DOING WELL 

AND IF NOT 

THEN IM SORRY TO HEAR 

AND I HOPE THIS CHAP MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER 

IF YOU DON'T KNOW,NOW YOU KNOW...

I HAVE CREATED A HOMECOMING BOOK FOR MARIA INFINITY SERIES 

SO PLEASE GO CHECK IT OUT 

FRIENDSHIP|| Maria Stark

NOW ONTO THE STORY 

IN A BROOM BROOM CAR 

STEVE ROGERS AND NATASHA ROMANOFF BOTH SIT IN SILENCE AS THEY MAKE THEIR WAY towards the base...that is until the sounds of Natasha's phone dinging gets their attention.

Clicking the notification she reads the headline 'Mandarin Attack: Stark's presumed dead' Natasha feels her phone dropping into her lap,placing a hand over her mouth she hears Steve worriedly ask the spy that hardly ever breaks "Nat ? what's wrong ?"

Natasha swallows harshly as she clenches her fists "Their dead Steve." Steve frowns in confusion "Who ?" Natasha looks over at Steve "Maria and Tony" Steve shakes his head in denial....

They can't be dead !

"No,they can't be Natasha.We saw them just before.I promised Doll that I would-" Steve tightens his hold on the steering wheel.Natasha leans her head back on the rest.Clenching her eyes shut in order to not let the tears slip.

Please,anyone but Maria

Not her little ballerina

The redhead feels herself relieving a fond memory of hers... 

Maria grunts as she falls to the floor again "it's useless auntie.I can never do this !" Natasha gently helps maria up "the best thing about dance is when you fall my little ballerina "

Maria blinks as she looks at her aunt's face in order to see if her aunt is messing with her... "That's a good thing ? How ?" Natasha smiles.a real smile that only a few can get out of her "It's a great thing.Mistakes are what make us human Maria.Mistakes remind us that we aren't perfect and motivate us to be better"

Maria stares at the mirror as she thinks on her aunts answer. Natasha brings maria into a side hug "That goes for everything,not just dancing.You don't always have to succeeded or know the answers.Alright" Maria nods her head "yeah alright auntie.That-that actually makes sense"

Natasha wipes her eyes and turns her head just in time to see that Steve is reminiscing,No doubt his own memory of their favorite ten year old.

Steve smiles as Maria babbles on "And then papa was like 'Rees you are the best and most amazing person to ever exist in the whole universe an-" Steve chuckles at how his niece tries to deepen her voice "Oh really,that's what your dad said ?" Maria glares playfully "Of course.I never lie.Im just that amazing"

Steve leans over the table to ruffle her hair "Okay doll.I'll take your word for it" Maria grins as she grabs a chip from the plate of the cafe outside Stark,now avengers tower "That waitress keeps ogling at you"

Steve turns to look behind him and sees a blonde waitress smiling.Maria noticing, giggles as she taps her uncles shoulder "Maybe she wants to be the rose to your jack" seeing her uncles frown in confusion she shakes her head fondly "Okay.Adding that to the list.I have an idea actually for you on that.We should get you a book.That way you can write everything you need to catch up on"