LOST || I'VE GOT YOU REES

HI 

YOU ALL ARE GONNA HATE ME 

SO SORRY IN ADVANCE 

:) 

YEAH IMMA LET YOU ALL READ THE CHAP 

ON A BIG SHIP

JAMES RHODES AND TONY STARK BOTH SNEAK THEIR WAY ONTO THE BOAT

Climbing up the ladder that is attached to the boat they both pull out their guns and take cover behind a container.Rhodey leans closer towards Tony in order to whisper " Come on. You're not gonna freak out on me, right?"

The two begin to walk.Slowly as to not draw attention to themselves " I hope not." Hopping over a ledge to get closer to their objective,

Rhodey,poking his head out from behind the container gasps in shock at seeing the president hanging by his arms in the Iron Patriot suit "Oh, my God.He's strung up over the oil tanker. They're gonna light him up, man."

Tony keeps his gun raised in the air as he whispers to Rhodey "Viking funeral. Public execution." Rhodey shakes his head in disbelief as he looks straight ahead "Yeah, death by oil."

Running towards stairs,the two hear someone announcing over the intercom " Broadcast will commence shortly. Take final positions."

Aldrich Killian places his hand on a technician's shoulder in order to see the screen.On the screen he smiles at the sight of seeing the sight of the president hanging by his arms "Okay. That's good. Now give me cameras A through E and we'll do a full tech rehearsal."

The technician begins typing without another word.Doing exactly as he says.

Rhodey has both hands on the gun.Raised in eyesight he asks Tony "ls your gun up?" Tony using one hand to keep his gun raised and steady hums in acknowledgement "Yep. What do I do?"

While Tony's body jerks as he looks around. Rhodey stays calm and composed "Stay on my six, cover high and don't shoot me in the back."

Tony repeats after Rhodey "Six, high, back

Tony repeats after Rhodey "Six, high, back. Alright." A guard decides to fire at the two.The man's bullets ricocheting and not even close to hitting its target.Tony fires at the man.But instead of shooting the man,He ends up shooting a light.Rhodey and Tony swiftly take cover behind a box "You see that? Nailed it." 

"