LOST|| PIECES

SUP GUYS 

SO YOU MAY SEE A SONG UP ABOVE 

THIS SONG NEVER FAILS TO MAKE ME CRY 

AND PERFECTLY DESCRIBES MARIA AND TONY 

WHICH IS WHY IM GONNA MKAE MARIA SING IT 

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT...

WELL THEN I DON'T CARE 

BECAUSE THIS CHAP HAS ME IN MY FEELS 

AND WELL I HOPE IT MAKES YOU IN YOUR FEELS TO 

ANYWAY HERE YOU GO 

STARK MANSION 

RHODEY PULLS UP THE DRIVE AWAY OF STARK MALIBU MANSION AND WATCHES AS HIS GODDAUGHTERS EYES finally focus.Looking down at his phone he sees calls from the president "Okay Sunshine i have calls i need to make,i want you to go inside and find your dad alright"

Maria nods her head "Alright uncle,see you later ?" Rhodey smiles as he leans to kiss marias forehead "Of course" Maria opens the grey car door and hears the sound of it shutting.Stepping away she waves with her left hand as her uncle pulls out of the driveway.

As soon as he is out of sight Maria feels her left hand move to her right arm,instead of skin she feels a cloth,Frowning she looks down and sees a white cloth over her arm.Placing her left hand over the cloth she walks towards the glass door of her home.

Sighing she lifts her left hand in order to open the glass door.Once she is in she places her hand over her arm again.Scanning the vacant house she decides to go towards the living room.Maria sighs as she sees the room is empty.

Looking up there are four steps that lead towards a sleek black piano,the same piano her papa tells her he used with her grandmother.Maria remembers the stories her father said about how when he was her age he used to watch his mother play...until later he joined with her.

Maria was always grateful to her father for allowing her to have a piece of her grandmother besides of course her first name.Maria doesn't even notice that she has made her way over to the piano until she has placed her hand on the keys of the piano.

Maria removes the cloth and places it on the top of the piano,wincing at the marks she sees on her flesh.Shaking her head the ten year old looks inside the glass cupboards for sheet music,lifting one out she sees it is titled pieces...The young Stark scoffs "How fitting" Biting her lip,she looks around and decides she's going to play.

Letting out a deep breath,she sits down and places the sheet on the stand.Clicking her fingers and stretching them out, she places them over the keys,Soon the silence in the room is filled with the soft melody of the piano and that brings a smile to Maria's face,the sunlight shining through the floor length windows helping to brighten her mood.

Maria narrows her calculating brown eyes at the sheet music and closes her eyes as the beginning cords of the song being "Run away,run away if you can't speak.Turn a page on a world that you don't need"

Turn a page on a world that you don't need"