LOST || BLACK LIVES MATTER

HEY GUYS ,SO IF YOU HAVE SEEN MY BOARD YOU WILL HAVE SEEN TWO THINGS ! THAT I THINK ARE IMPORTANT FOR ME TO SHARE WITH YOU ALL...

NUMBER ONE YOU WILL SEE THAT I HAD TO GET COVID TESTING .IT SUCKS BTW DO NOT RECOMMEND r ,BUT IN SAYING THAT... THE TESTS CAME BACK NEGATIVE !!!!!

SO YAY THATS A PLUS

SECOND AND MOST IMPORTANTLY !

IT IS DISGUSTING WHAT IS HAPPENING IN AMERICA !!!!!!!

WE NEED TO MAKE A CHANGE !

ALL IT TAKES IS FOR YOU TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS IS SOMETHING WE CAN'T IGNORE ANYMORE ! SIGN PETITIONS,TWEET,BRING AWARENESS PLEASE.

EACH AND EVERYONE OF US HAVE A VOICE,SO USE IT !

THERE IS SO MANY THINGS THAT YOU CAN DO..

WE ARE ALL HUMAN,WE BLEED THE SAME COLOUR SO IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ME

I AM GONNA "KINDLY" SAY "FUCK OF MY PAGE AND UNFOLLOW ME BOO BOO BECAUSE MY FOLLOWERS AND I DON'T NEED THAT KIND OF ATTITUDE HERE !"

TO MY FOLLOWERS THAT ARE OF COLOUR I WANT YOU TO KNOW...

IM NOT BLACK BUT I SEE YOU

IM NOT BLACK BUT I HEAR YOU

IM NOT BLACK BUT I MOURN WITH YOU

IM NOT BLACK BUT I WILL FIGHT WITH YOU TO BRING YOU JUSTICE

YOU MATTER TO ME ❤️

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO TAKE TIME TO LIST THE NAMES OF THE LIVES WE LOST,LIVES THAT WE SHOULD NOT HAVE LOST IN THE FIRST PLACE !

SAY THEIR NAMES

George Floyd - An African-America man from Minnesota , occurred on May 25, 2020, when Derek Chauvin, a white Minneapolis police officer , knelt on Floyd's neck for 8 minutes and 46 seconds, with 2 minutes and 53 seconds of that occurring after Floyd was unresponsive, according to the criminal complaint filed against Chauvin. Floyd was handcuffed and lying face down on the road, while Chauvin had his knee on his neck.

Breonna Taylor - On March 13, 2020, Breonna Taylor, a 26-year-old African American woman, was fatally shot by (LMPD) officers Jonathan Mattingly, Brett Hankison and Myles Cosgrove who entered her apartment in louisville,kentucky , while serving a "no-knock warrant"

Ahmaud Arbery - On February 23, 2020, Ahmaud Marquez Arbery, an unarmed 25-year-old man, was fatally shot near in Brunswick in Glynn county,Georgia while jogging on Holmes Road just before entering its intersection with Satilla Drive in the Satilla Shores neighbourhood. Arbery had been pursued and confronted by two residents, Travis McMichael and his father Gregory, who were armed and driving a pickup truck

Tamir Rice - On 22 November 2014 Tamir Rice, a 12-year old African-American boy, was shot in Cleveland,Ohio by Timothy Loehmann, a 26-year-old police officer. Rice was carrying a replica toy Airsoft gun ; Loehmann shot him almost immediately after arriving on the scene.

Trayvon Martin - Trayvon Benjamin Martin (February 5, 1995 - February 26, 2012) was a 17-year-old teenager from Miami Gardens, Florida , who was fatally shot in Sanford, Florida. By George Zimmerman.Martin had gone with his father on a visit to his father's fiancée at her townhouse The Retreat at Twin Lakes at in Sanford. On the evening of February 26, Martin was walking back alone to the fiancée's house from a nearby convenience store. Zimmerman, a member of the community watch, saw Martin and reported him to the Sanford Police as suspicious. Several minutes later, there was an altercation and Zimmerman fatally shot Martin in the chest.