LOST || HEY HOT WINGS YOU WANNA PARTY

THE NEW WANDAVISION TRAILER 

OH MY GOD 

IT'S EVERYTHINGGGGG !

LIKE DAM MARVEL YOU DO BE SERVING US 

WANDA REALLY SAID "HOUSE OF M BITCHES" 

ALSO HI 

I FORGOT TO SAY HI 

HOW ARE YOU ?

I KNOW IT'S BEEN A WHILE BUT IM BACK BABYYYYY

DOUBLE ASLO

GO WATCH THE NEW TRAILER !

NOW IT'S MARIA TIMEEEEE

LET'S GET INTO THE CHAP 

 TENNESSE

MARIA STARK AWKWARDLY SMILES AT THE WOMAN WHO IS TRYING TO KILL HER AND HER PAPA.

Ya know just normal things..

Maria stands next to her dad.His hands cuffed behind his back as he rushes out "Hey hot wings, you wanna party? You and me, let's go" Maria doesn't have time to give her dad a look because the woman is chasing them.

Maria runs beside her dad.Only to stop with a start at seeing a man glowing as he steps out of a car,aiming a gun at them

Honestly what is it with people aiming guns at them !

Maria and Tony both spin and run the other way.Gun shoots fire but miss their target, as Harley throws a snowball at the man,Causing his aim to be way of.

Good one Harley !

Harley ducks behind a pole as Tony and Maria take cover behind a car.The two Stark's look down and see a man hiding low on the ground.Maria holds back her laugh as her dad asks the man "Crazy huh"

A nod is the man's response as well as a quiet "Yeah" Maria peaks over the car and sees the woman heading their way "Last i checked it's fire boy not fire girl." Tony gestures with his head towards a store shop "Watch this. "

Maria blinks in surprise as she sees her dad jump over the man and break the glass of the shop with his body.The ten year old sighs before saying "Well,so long" Following after her dad she does a combat roll and lands just like her aunt.

"You have been around Romanoff way too much" Maria shakes her head in amusement as she makes her way to her dad.Crouching down on the ground she says to her papa "We need to find something to get those cuffs of" Helping her dad up.The two starks both wear winces as they see the redhead woman holding a shotgun

Aimed at them !

Maria and Tony take off,sliding over the counter they feel their backs connect with the wall.Maria turns to her dad and whispers "So much for a safe place" Tony and Maria crouch walk to the use cover.When Tony turns his head he comes face to face with the woman.

Maria,being a Stark in panic says "Excuse me he's in a committed relationship" The woman grabs her dad and shoves him against the wall.Maria looks around for a weapon and finds...a spork ...

"Auntie Nat.This is crazy who am i gonna kill with a spork ?"

"Anything can be a weapon My little ballerina"

Maria sighs... Better than nothing

The redhead and her dad fight.With the woman flipping her dad onto the counter top.Tony and the Redhead go rolling as she slams him against the wall.Maria's eyes widen as she sees the woman's glowing hands touch her dad's face.