LOST || A HIDDEN ENEMY

HELLO EVERYBODY,NOW YOU MAY SEE A MEME UP THERE,AS WELL AS A THANK YOU

HELLO EVERYBODY,NOW YOU MAY SEE A MEME UP THERE,AS WELL AS A THANK YOU...I JUST WANNA SAY ANOTHER BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN DOING THERE PART IN KEEPING US SAFE.YOU ARE APPRECIATED AND THE TRUE SUPERHEROS,I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH <3

I MAY NOT BE SOMEONE ON THE FRONT LINES,BUT I AM A WRITER (BAD THOUGH BUT YA KNOW A WRITER STILL I GUESS) SO I'M GOING TO BRING YOU A CHAPTER TO HOPEFULLY LIFT YOUR SPIRIT'S... (yay)

EVEN IF IT'S FOR A FEW MINUTES,THAT'S ALL I WANT !

SORRY FOR THIS LONG-

ACTUALLY I'M NOT SORRY !! IT'S IMPORTANT WE ACKNOWLEDGE THE REAL HEROES THAT ARE KEEPING US SAFE.ALSO YES I AM WELL AWARE THAT I HAVE BEEN GONE FOR A LONG TIME.BUT YA KNOW LIFE SOMETIMES DECIDES TO BE A BITCH.

BUT DON'T WORRY I AM DOING OKAY NOW (BESIDE THE FACT IM SICK...AGAIN,CRUSE YOU UNIVERSE.I'M COMING FOR PRE SERUM STEVE ROGERS BRAND !!)

I ALSO NEVER DO MY INTROS TO CHAPS LIKE THIS.

ONE BEING THEY ARE NEVER THIS FRICKEN LONG

SO IF YOUR STILL HERE....UM HERES A MEDAL I GUESS ? (It's not actually there but pretend you loser.DON'T KILL MY VIBE)

AND NUMBER TWO-

NO ONE CARES WHAT ELSE I HAVE TO SAY SO WITH THAT BEING SAID,HERE IS A CHAP FOR YOUR ALL

STARK INDUSTRIES

HAPPY HOGAN STRIDES ALONG THE CLEAR AND VERY CLEAN FLOORS OF STARK INDUSTRIES,The head of security points to his badge that rests on his chest as he passes employees "Badge. Badge. Come on, badge. Badge, guys. I put a memo in the toilet, come on"

Happy,with a tablet in his hands walks alongside Pepper potts "Tony has got them in his basement, they're wearing party hats

Happy,with a tablet in his hands walks alongside Pepper potts "Tony has got them in his basement, they're wearing party hats.That Maria placed on their head and changed the dunce to dudee...anyway This is an asset that we can put to use."

Pepper hums as she writes her signature on the employees document "Uh-huh. So, you're suggesting that I replace the entire janitorial staff with robots? Staff that Maria respects and likes" Pepper finishes of her signature and smiles kindly at the woman "Thank you."