LOST|| WORMHOLE

HEY DUDES 

IM BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAP FOR YOU ALL 

I KNOW IT'S BEEN A WHILE 

BUT YA KNOW LOTS OF STUFF AHS BEEN GOING ON 

LIKE BEING SICK...AGAIN

ANXIETY HAS BEEN THROUGH THE ROOF 

AND I HAVE PULLED A TONY STARK AND GOTTEN NO SLEEP 

SO THATS BEEN FUN 

BUT NOTHING BRINGS ME MORE JOY THAN WRITING ABOUT MARIA 

SO I DECIDED TO DO JUST THAT 

ENJOY 

A BAR IN MALIBU 

TEN YEAR OLD MARIA STARK GRIPS HER FATHER'S HAND TIGHTLY AS HE LEADS HER INSIDE THE BAR.The brown haired girl looks around for her uncle "Keep holding my hand alright rees"

Maria nods her head because of course she will continue to hold his hand...she hates crowds,crowds make her feel trapped and feeling trapped is not fun...Maria likes open spaces where she can run from danger if she needs to.

The two Starks spot Rhodey...which isn't very difficult as the colonel is wearing a bright sky blue shirt.As her father leads them over to the table she watches as her uncle's eyes connect with her fathers "Tony,Sunshine you guys made it"

Tony smirks at his best friend since their early days of MIT "Of course we did,we're never late right Baby" Maria raises an eyebrow "Is that a trick question?" Rhodey chuckles at his goddaughters antics "Come here,i want a hug"

Maria grins and let's go of her father's hand in order to launch herself into her uncles awaiting arms "It's good to see you sunshine,how have you been holding up" Maria lets her headrest against her uncles chest as she says in defeat "Not very good...but what's new"

Rhodey smiles sadly before deciding to change the topic.Gently taping his nieces glasses that look identical to Tony's,the only slight difference being that her's have a yellow shade whereas tony's has red "Nice glasses"

Maria smiles bashfully "Papa said that i should wear them because it will make me cool,right Dad" Tony grins,his eyes gleaming behind his glasses as he ruffles his daughters hair "That's right honey" Rhodey grins at the two "Come sit,let's order some food"

As they sit a waitress brings Maria some colouring pencils and a picture of iron man "Well that's ironic." Shrugging her shoulders she decides...eh why not and grabs the yellow colouring pencil in a wooden pencil holder.Before the waitress with pretty red hair in a similar shade to her aunt Natasha's leaves Maria asks "Can i please have a paper of each of the avengers"

The redhead woman smiles and goes to grab some picture paper for the ten year old.Tony tilts his head as he asks "Why do you want everyone else's ?" Maria feels herself blush "I want to colour one for all of them...then that way when we see them again i can give it to them" Tony smiles fondly at his daughter "That's a good idea miele" (Honey)

Once the waitress has brought over the different pictures,Maria continues to colour,sticking her tongue out in concentration.Looking at her half finished picture of iron man the ten year old's chocolate brown eyes look up to her father "Papa how do you say my heart in italian" Tony grins as he ruffles his daughters hair "il mio cuore" Maria nods her head and repeats "il mio cuore,thanks papa" As she draws a arrow near the arc reactor and writes il mio cuore, she hears a man with brown hair ask the bartender "Can you turn the tv on"

As her father and godfather continue to talk,Maria hears the sound of the tv turn on and various news channels report on what her father and her watched just last night. "And now that we seem to be back, let's recap some of the frightening..."