LOST || BARREL OF MONKEYS

HELLO LOVELY PEOPLE

HOW ARE WE DOING TODAY

THE WAY THAT I HAVE BEEN NON STOP WRITING

IM BACK IN THE GROOVE OF THINGS

NO MORE SCHOOL

NO LIFE

IT'S A FUN TIME

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THE CHAP

MANSION OF THE MANDRAIN

TONY STARK POINTS HIS HAND THRUSTERS DOWN ON THE GROUND IN PREPARATION TO TAKE OF

"Ah! Let's go!" Except Stark luck has kicked in and his Thrusters have decided to misfire. "Aw, crap."

A man falls off the railing of the stairs...fall is a strong word,more like pushed off by one James Rhodes.Rhodey jumps on top of the man,delivering a fast and powerful punch in order to knock the man out.

Rhodey reaches into the man's pocket in order to grab his phone.Looking up at the sky,he sees his suit...oh no

Tony Stark in his iron man suit stumbles down the stairs.

Just like he used to when he was a drunk fifteen year old at MIT

Just like Maria would when she was five and learning to go up and down stairs.

Rhodey raises the phone to his ear.Calling Tony "Tony?" Tony's eyes look up at the flying suit "Rhodey, tell me that was you in the suit." Rhodey shakes his head,reaching to the side of him to grab the gun "No. You got yours'?"

Tony holds back his wince " Uh... Mmm. Kind of. Main house, as fast as you can. There's somebody I'd like you to meet." Rhodey nods his head.Taking of in a sprint towards the big house

-------

Trevor snores as he holds his soda in his hand.Two girls wearing sparkling bikinis play table tennis.Laughing and having fun...until two guards dressed in black suits storm in "You, you, you! Move! Get out!"

The girls whimper as they run out of the room to somewhere hopefully safe "The room is secure. I have eyes on the Mandarin.

Tony being a Stark likes to have dramatic entrances...

Like walking in with a car battery attached to his arc reactor.Trying to hold back having a panic attack from the...other time he had a car battery attached to his arc reactor...

In his armoured hand,he holds a table tennis bat "What's this? I had winners." The guards both fire at the suit.

Dramatic entrances are a part of the family it seems.Because Rhodey decides to jump through the glass.Sliding on the floor with his gun raised at both guards.Blasting them both.

Trevor wakes with a jolt.Taking a sip of his soda.Tony lifts the suit of his mask.Showing his large black eye.

Trevor eyes dart between the two "What have you come as?" Rhodey loads the gun.Placing his foot on the headrest of the chair,he pushes in order to make the chair recline "You make a move, and I break your face."

Trevor looks at the man above him,then looks at the man in the suit.Then back to the man above him "I never thought people had been hurt. They lied to me.Your daughter isn't around is she ? she is scary when she's mad."