LOST || POOR CHILD

IM BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAP 

AND IM STILL WRITING 

IM NOT SURE IF I'LL POST MORE TODAY OR IF IT WILL BE POSTED TOMORROW  

BUT LIKE I WANNA GET THIS BOOK FINISHED 

ALSO BTW I TOLD YOU THIS CHAP WAS GONNA HURT 

AND IT ONLY GETS WORSE FROM HERE 

IN A CELL 

MARIA STARK WAKES WITH A WHIMPER OF PAIN,HER HEAD THROBBING AS SHE TRIES TO MAKE SENSE OF WHAT'S HAPPENING.

Looking around the room,she realizes that she is in some sort of cell.Other people moving around,wires and other equipment present. Oh god.Her head hurts.As she tries to move she screams as she is shocked.

Maria blinks in confusion.And that's when she feels it.The collar around her neck "No.No.No.No." Maria whimpers as she hears the door opening "Oh poor pet." Maria hears a seat being pulled into the room "How are you feeling."

Maria bares her teeth "I feel great." Killian crosses his arms across his chest "Are you going to help us with extremis" Maria snarls "I would rather die then help you harm innocent people." Killian moves towards the ten year old.

Grabbing her chin roughly,he tilts her head in order to look into her eyes.Maria grits her teeth as she is shocked again by the collar.Killan smirks as he uses his other hand to tap the dog tag attached to it.

leaning forward he tells maria "Ah,i see your father in your eyes,his intelligence,his determination.You are strong kid.Your going to be the key to curing everyone"

Maria's head feels like it's spinning.Her brown eyes glaring at the man in front of her "Why are you doing this !"

Killian smiles a sinister smile at the ten year old "Now now maria.You are the perfect candidate for extremis.Smart.Powerful.Your genetic makeup is beautiful.Extremis will help make you what you are meant to be" Maria bites her lip to keep it from wobbling "And what's that"

Killian chuckles "A solider.You are nothing but a puppet for someone to control." Maria drops her head in order to not look at the man anymore "There are voices in your head." Maria's head snaps up at that,causing the collar to shock her "What !"

Killian sits back down on his chair "You mumble a lot.You and i are alike in that way" Maria shakes her head.her voice trembling "You and i are nothing alike." Killian chuckles "You and i are much more alike than you think.Your father doesn't love you Maria.He only wants one thing."

Maria winces as Killian taps her forehead "He wants your mind.But so do i.Ten years old and you solved more problems than adults with diplomas.I can't wait until your mind is older.The things you'll be able to create.It will blow everyone away."

Killian gestures for the scientist to step forward in order to administere the drug known as extremis "Your father may be a futurist, but you Maria? You're the future"

Killian grins,turning away from the screaming child as he makes his way towards the room that holds Tony Stark

-----------

Tony Stark wakes with a grunt of pain,his head throbbing and hands aching

"Ah..." The father sighs as he realizes the predicament he is in "Okay." Looking around the room,Tony feels himself panicking at the lack of his daughter.

Where is she ?

Oh god please be okay !

Maya turns in her seat causing their eyes to meet "It's just like old times, huh?" Tony sarcastically replies "Oh, yeah. With zip ties. It's a ball." Tony's jaw clenches as Maya sadly states " It wasn't my idea."